Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
[100% Meshes]
(11-16-2013, 09:03 PM)Original-Jedi Wrote:  Great stuff bro.. I see you added fishing to it but there are no locations to it... Like lower la noscea has 8/9 fishing spots.. do they all have fishing markers or is there specific spots you placed ??? Thinking about leveling a fisherman but no one has come up with anything like mining 1-50/botany 1-50..

All the locations have fishing markers. I'll be adding all the info you need and vendor locations to the bait once i'm done with the rest of the zones. It's a lengthy process.
Thanks for all your hard work Latty. If you need any help meshing or adding markers to profiles please PM me. I am an experienced mesher back from GW2 days.
I went to Middle La Noscea and theres fisher markers there but my guy just gets there and stands. doesnt do anything I guess he likes just looking at the water.. :)
You don't have the proper bait in your inventory. You selected GATHER instead of FISH in the bot settings, or you aren't on your fishing job. Only things I can think of. :)
Hi , while using your profile for coerthas i noticed that it doesnt go to the fate in the right way , while it should use the route #1 in the image its using route #2 which will lead on nothing because there is a mountain there, so by any chance could you fix the meshing in that place so it doesnt use it for example removing the mesh at that place close to the mountain.

thank you for your hard work and my best wishes to you..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just downloaded this mesh and as of now the bot is running no FATE in Northern Thanalan, I am level 43 warrior, I chose ignore marker level, I have Do Fates/Rest in Fate checked, and the bot is just standing there doing nothing. The bot is in Bot mode Grind
(11-17-2013, 01:22 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  I just downloaded this mesh and as of now the bot is running no FATE in Northern Thanalan, I am level 43 warrior, I chose ignore marker level, I have Do Fates/Rest in Fate checked, and the bot is just standing there doing nothing. The bot is in Bot mode Grind

North thal has been tested many times by many people. Something is wrong in your setup if it's not moving.
latty79 can you check my post please?

EDIT:

Another wrong mesh i found.

The bot trying to enter the town but its not using the opened way, so it keeps hitting the wall thinking as if it's the right mesh.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-17-2013, 02:35 PM)q8sora Wrote:  latty79 can you check my post please?

EDIT:

Another wrong mesh i found.

The bot trying to enter the town but its not using the opened way, so it keeps hitting the wall thinking as if it's the right mesh.

Is it running into the wall or the gate?
its running into the wall trying to get to the mobs behind the wall

also the first fate problem still the same..

thank you