Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF(Tonberry) Teleport Tome farming buddies
i cleared up to each boss in a normal group and saved teh waypoints to each boss. Now I am using minion bot for assist on 3 to assist the tank. First boss is super easy he dies in like 1m-3m. 2nd boss use to take me some time because of adds i dont have much aoe in my group. But i found a little ledge you can teleport on to and he cant hit you so i just teleport my healer and dps up there sice they are ranged and they kill the boss in like 3min. last boss is kinda hard i got it down now though. I set the tank on assist to tank boss in middle of room, then healer and 1 dps is on assist killing the boss. then i control 1 dps to run around the room killing adds in groups of 3. fight takes about 5min. I found some spots to stand to try and kill the boss but if he cant hit you he resets :( sadly have to do him kinda legit ish. so all in all about 10min-12min per run.
10-12 per run isn't bad but sounds like alot of work to do by yourself. With a good group I can clear WP in 15 minutes legitly. I bet it'd be more profitable to have 3 other people teleport farming with you so you don't have to control every character.
aye but i get all 4 times the tomes to spend on crafting materials. i mean im not aposed to it but i dont know anyone on my server that i am will to trust to do it with.
So i got this down now first two bosses are dead in uder 3min total and the last boss takes about 3min. so 6 min per run. 2nd boss is cake now with the ledge trick. and bard profile im using is sick damage
can you explain in details ? with pics and coordinate for teleport ?
no need for pics... and the waypoints you can get just by clearing the dungeon once with a normal group. Then you just teleport to each boss and kill it. For the 2nd boss there are pillars all around the room on the left side there is a broken one. you teleport to the borken one and the boss cant hit you i just use teleport to click.
jackie what s e rver are you on? if you dont mind me asking.
Midgardsormr
Any group here for teleport tome farming? I am presently on Cactuar.
i believe i have added everyone whom showed interest by sending me pm. Final bump for this thread and hope i be receiving a few more response.