Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
40/70/80 for all crafts
(12-06-2013, 08:22 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  Remove comfort zone and use Basic Synth its better anyways

thanks
Any know a decent way or if it is worth sneaking Byregot's Blessing into this rotation somehow? If so what logic on skill manager?
These work good, but how come he doesn't finish the craft? he gets to 100% quality, and then doesn't finish it. Any Ideas on this?
(12-08-2013, 06:11 PM)thyword99 Wrote:  These work good, but how come he doesn't finish the craft? he gets to 100% quality, and then doesn't finish it. Any Ideas on this?

Not sure but these dont seem to work at all I have alchemist selected and checked Basic Synth on a 40/40 and no go the bot sits there after doing inner Quiet
I'm using the culinary profile minus Comfort Zone, CP=265, lvl 40 (Craftmanship 169, Control 179) trying to make Rolanberry Lassi (Diff 158, 80 Dur), and each fails... whats going wrong? That Night Milk is no fun to farm, I don't wanna lose all ;)
(12-13-2013, 03:34 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(12-08-2013, 06:11 PM)thyword99 Wrote:  These work good, but how come he doesn't finish the craft? he gets to 100% quality, and then doesn't finish it. Any Ideas on this?

Not sure but these dont seem to work at all I have alchemist selected and checked Basic Synth on a 40/40 and no go the bot sits there after doing inner Quiet

same here on alchemist... and as in my previous post, synthesis fails (I just watched the console and did the steps that didn't work manually)
I checked the IDs of those skills that didn't work and the buffs, should be correct

ok, I finally got it working (an alchemist, have to try culinarian). For those "hanging" skills: I cloned the profile, then it worked. Dunno why, maybe something with saving of the profile. And: when I delete comfort zone, the two synthesises I have to chose between are no more 4+5, but 3+4 obviously (since comfort zone is above those, the numbering changes ;))
damn... alchemist doesn't work again... I try to make a 80 Dur recipe, and no matter if I chose careful or standard synthesis, it fails... with careful synthesis it crafts to ~50%, then ups quality, and then at Dur10 tries to finish, which fails (has difficulty 123). With Standard Synthesis it first ups quality, and also leaves 10 Dur which isn't enough... which screws do I need to turn?
(01-15-2014, 06:13 PM)TauTau Wrote:  damn... alchemist doesn't work again... I try to make a 80 Dur recipe, and no matter if I chose careful or standard synthesis, it fails... with careful synthesis it crafts to ~50%, then ups quality, and then at Dur10 tries to finish, which fails (has difficulty 123). With Standard Synthesis it first ups quality, and also leaves 10 Dur which isn't enough... which screws do I need to turn?

What are you trying to do exactly? Craft 80/40 Dur HQ? 1 Star, 2 Star, Normal Recipes? What are your stats are you just leveling what crafts do you have leveled what abilities I mean your not giving a whole lot here.

If the recipe is hanging it is because you either have a skill added you do not have, or the profile is built wrong, or the skill is not added to your additional abilities inside the game.
I'm trying to craft Hi-Ether (lvl35, Dur80, Diff 123). I'm not really needing to HQ it, just to max quality for XP. I'm lvl30, Craftsmanship 123, Control 130, CP 266. It doesn't hang, it fails the craft because it hasn't enough steps to finish left... I have all crossclass skills needed besides Comfort Zone which I removed, for Leatherworker I did the same and got it up to lvl50 with that, however it's always been Dur40 recipes there...
(01-15-2014, 07:17 PM)TauTau Wrote:  I'm trying to craft Hi-Ether (lvl35, Dur80, Diff 123). I'm not really needing to HQ it, just to max quality for XP. I'm lvl30, Craftsmanship 123, Control 130, CP 266. It doesn't hang, it fails the craft because it hasn't enough steps to finish left... I have all crossclass skills needed besides Comfort Zone which I removed, for Leatherworker I did the same and got it up to lvl50 with that, however it's always been Dur40 recipes there...

Whats the progress you have before the synth breaks its possible you do not have enough craftsmanship, fact is I will almost guarantee you are about 35-50 craftsmanship short of what you should be at for level 30