Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Expired key....
There's anyway to renew it? or i need to purchase a new one?
(12-08-2013, 07:42 PM)skurch1 Wrote:  There's anyway to renew it? or i need to purchase a new one?

As of now you need to purchase keys singularly. Just buy a new one and activate it. Not sure why there isnt a longer period to buy as of yet..but yea..just buy a new key.
(12-08-2013, 08:23 PM)m33pm33p Wrote:  
(12-08-2013, 07:42 PM)skurch1 Wrote:  There's anyway to renew it? or i need to purchase a new one?

As of now you need to purchase keys singularly. Just buy a new one and activate it. Not sure why there isnt a longer period to buy as of yet..but yea..just buy a new key.

yea a renew option would be great, also some kind of discount for loyal customers+multiple keys, etc u.u
the discount is already included in the current price. we assumed all our customers are loyal and will buy multiple keys, so we just took the original price and calculated the discount based on that assumption. So now all customers, loyal or not, single or multiple key, receive that discount.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(12-08-2013, 08:56 PM)HansW Wrote:  the discount is already included in the current price. we assumed all our customers are loyal and will buy multiple keys, so we just took the original price and calculated the discount based on that assumption. So now all customers, loyal or not, single or multiple key, receive that discount.

haha sounds like the furniture store ARTVAN now.
Hello I get the error key expired but I have it for 81 days left. Please advise