Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Module] ModuleManager 1.0
Config 
Simple post to explain simple module:

Simple module to enable/disable extra modules.

Click on button to enable/disable module.

Apply Changes.

Good Luck! :P

V1.1:
.zip   ModuleManager.zip (Size: 2.26 KB / Downloads: 127)
Thank you!
Doesn't seem to work when I click disable the console give me
D = 1
failed with [string "C:\Users\Monday\Desktop\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ModuleManager/module_manager.lua"]:162: attempt to concatenate field 'dependencies' (a nil value)

What's wrong?
Great. What I was looking for.
Thank you very much.
(04-29-2014, 04:53 AM)crayfish Wrote:  Doesn't seem to work when I click disable the console give me
D = 1
failed with [string "C:\Users\Monday\Desktop\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ModuleManager/module_manager.lua"]:162: attempt to concatenate field 'dependencies' (a nil value)

What's wrong?

What module are you trying to disable?? I update source with some verifications.
(04-29-2014, 10:05 AM)KaWeNGoD Wrote:  
(04-29-2014, 04:53 AM)crayfish Wrote:  Doesn't seem to work when I click disable the console give me
D = 1

What's wrong?

What module are you trying to disable?? I update source with some verifications.

1.1 seems to fix it. I was trying to disable teleport one.
Very awesome' will be super useful when we have more modules!

Now if we can just get modules not opening on startup by default coupled with windows holding their place - we may be onto something :) either way thank you for your work on behalf of everyone