Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Coords] Chimera Ranged Solo
(12-24-2013, 01:56 AM)TauTau Wrote:  so, Chimera is a fight within the weapon quest, once finished, how can you restart it? And there's been no drop, so what is it good for?

its good for the next time you start your quest chain for your relic
Added Hydra and Chimera

(12-24-2013, 02:44 AM)Tompost Wrote:  Does this mean I can just enter by myself and solo it?

For Chimera, yes. Hydra, yes as long as you burn adds. May want a second for that one.
im working on story mode and have 4 bots, may level a dps ranged class for my tank for garuda/ifrit/titan. but thats if i can get queued and have 4 others leave lol.
(12-24-2013, 03:14 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(12-24-2013, 01:56 AM)TauTau Wrote:  so, Chimera is a fight within the weapon quest, once finished, how can you restart it? And there's been no drop, so what is it good for?

its good for the next time you start your quest chain for your relic

ok, but you still have to have it as quest?
(12-24-2013, 03:47 AM)Fatal Wrote:  Added Hydra and Chimera

(12-24-2013, 02:44 AM)Tompost Wrote:  Does this mean I can just enter by myself and solo it?

For Chimera, yes. Hydra, yes as long as you burn adds. May want a second for that one.

you can solo hyrda too with out touching hte adds
how can i start the quest if solo? coz the coordiante only appears outside of instance, once inside it's not there.
you can start the quest solo IF you have the quest. its your relic quest.... so you only need it if you are doing your relic quest. there is no loot. This is so people can solo the first few parts of their relic quest. like me i have every class to 50 so i'm now doing their relics.
(12-24-2013, 03:45 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you can start the quest solo IF you have the quest. its your relic quest.... so you only need it if you are doing your relic quest. there is no loot. This is so people can solo the first few parts of their relic quest. like me i have every class to 50 so i'm now doing their relics.

yeah i have it in my quest list, but i cant start it after tele coz im far from chimera. when i start the instance without teleporting first, the coordiantes not present in the mod.
present in what mod.... start the instances then click teleport to saved coords i use this teleport mod. http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Telep...scontinued much simplier to use and it doesnt crash my game when i try to delete a coord.
(12-24-2013, 04:40 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  present in what mod....

Teleporter 1.90

teleport without starting will teleport to coordinate but cant start the instance.

i have to drop down and go near chimera to start and confirm the instance. once inside, it will reset my position in front of chimera but the coordinate to teleport to is not present in the Teleporter list of coordinates so i cant teleport again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)