Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Coords] Chimera Ranged Solo
(12-24-2013, 05:02 PM)alan4lyf Wrote:  
(12-24-2013, 04:40 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  present in what mod....

Teleporter 1.90

teleport without starting will teleport to coordinate but cant start the instance.

i have to drop down and go near chimera to start and confirm the instance. once inside, it will reset my position in front of chimera but the coordinate to teleport to is not present in the Teleporter list of coordinates so i cant teleport again.

the add the new coords in for that section. its a different map id so you have to re add the coords. Or simply use the teleport mod i use.
(12-24-2013, 05:18 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  Or simply use the teleport mod i use.

Thanks! i managed to work with the Teleport module you suggested. im not very good with this things so i prefer the simplest to work with as possible.
now if only we can figure out Titan extreme, most def' cannot be solo'd, or boxxed, I tried to 4box it with minion, its not possible for me until the bot can dodge on its own.
........just teleport. I teleport above his head and he does nothing till he gets to his heart phase. Then you teleport back behind his throne. Once his heart explodes you can teleport back above his head and he will only do gaol at that point just break out the gaol and dps him. have to have at least 2 characters 3 is best 4 better.
(12-25-2013, 04:03 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ........just teleport. I teleport above his head and he does nothing till he gets to his heart phase. Then you teleport back behind his throne. Once his heart explodes you can teleport back above his head and he will only do gaol at that point just break out the gaol and dps him. have to have at least 2 characters 3 is best 4 better.

I'm going to need the Coords for this as we have tried and tried on HM Titan above his head and he always starts attacking. Even though he can't hit us.. Then he throws a Goal on someone which drops them to the ground way below and kills them or if we are hovering above him, drops it to the ground and we have to kill Goal. So I'd like coords to be so he does nothing till heart phase.
i'm working on a few things today but ill get those to you today.
is teleporting didnt get ban?
teleporting will get you banned sooner or later, yes
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(12-25-2013, 09:59 PM)sdbg Wrote:  is teleporting didnt get ban?

Pretty much teleporting relys on getting player reports. I typically teleport in dungeons with all 4 characters. I'm not gonna report my self lolol. But teleporting around towns or maps or gathering will probably get you reported.
bolteur permet de ce positionner a c est coordonner