Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Coords] Chimera Ranged Solo
(01-02-2014, 03:28 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you dont you join a group then when it falls apart you stay around and kill them solo

ok, but that would only happen, if it wipes too often... otherwise the boss would already be dead, and I don't think it respawns?
(01-02-2014, 03:32 PM)TauTau Wrote:  
(01-02-2014, 03:28 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you dont you join a group then when it falls apart you stay around and kill them solo

ok, but that would only happen, if it wipes too often... otherwise the boss would already be dead, and I don't think it respawns?

9 times out of 10 a pug DF gaurda extreme mode will wipe and after 2 bad wipes they will breakup
lol... just tried that, guess what happened? While I was happily shooting garuda, the group filled up again... took me a while to notice that I'm not alone anymore :D
yup =)

I think there is no way to avoid new players adding while DF.
so, since it takes really some time to down Garuda solo, it isn't practically do-able, while theoretically it is ;)
(01-02-2014, 07:54 PM)idurus Wrote:  yup =)

yes there is. you have to go in a preform group not join via the duty finder. if you have 8man group then you que up once they wipe and leave you stay behind a pop up shows up asking do you want to search for more members you say no. If you que solo via the dungeon finder it will auto fill.
(01-02-2014, 09:41 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  yes there is. you have to go in a preform group not join via the duty finder. if you have 8man group then you que up once they wipe and leave you stay behind a pop up shows up asking do you want to search for more members you say no. If you que solo via the dungeon finder it will auto fill.

ah, ok, so I go to Mhor Dhona or so and look for group place instead of DF
(01-02-2014, 09:54 PM)TauTau Wrote:  
(01-02-2014, 09:41 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  yes there is. you have to go in a preform group not join via the duty finder. if you have 8man group then you que up once they wipe and leave you stay behind a pop up shows up asking do you want to search for more members you say no. If you que solo via the dungeon finder it will auto fill.

ah, ok, so I go to Mhor Dhona or so and look for group place instead of DF

correct
which nullifies the second post :D
(01-02-2014, 09:41 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(01-02-2014, 07:54 PM)idurus Wrote:  yup =)

yes there is. you have to go in a preform group not join via the duty finder. if you have 8man group then you que up once they wipe and leave you stay behind a pop up shows up asking do you want to search for more members you say no. If you que solo via the dungeon finder it will auto fill.

I just did Ultima via DF. The group quit so I wanted to test the spot for soloing. The game asked me if I wanted to fill the spots and I just said no ^^ this is also through DF