Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stuck logic needs an upgrade badly
Wow this can not be stressed enough. The "stuck" logic on the bot needs some serious attention. Standing there and jumping endlessly looks soooooo horrible. No, I can not do better, that's why I'm paying for this service. Please please please, f*ck the pvp and fix the stuck logic. You could implement something like "use return if character is jumping at x,y coords for x amount of time" then allow us to set an acceptable amount of time like 30 seconds. You could also do a "teleport to [insert destination] if bot is stuck at x,y coords for x amount of time." The bot could open the teleport menu and teleport to the location we've selected for it.

There are quite a few different options that could resolve this but "jump up and down forever" should not be one of them.

/end rant
I woke up to a PM saying [your bot derped] lol was running into a rock for around 8 hours :(
Yeah, that's pretty horrible.

They could also implement something like "teleport to x then blacklist that path" so instead of the bot trying to go right back through that same spot and getting stuck it would be forced to generat a new path.
yup yup yup, alraedy have a thread going here.
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Requst-bot-l...uck?page=2
Yeah I'm in there too but I was angry so I made this thread >.<;;;
i will just close it then. please don't double post.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.