Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
[Coords] Teleporter Waypoint
put these waypoints in the luamods/dev/waypoints folder and try using the dev-tp
(02-15-2014, 01:20 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  put these waypoints in the luamods/dev/waypoints folder and try using the dev-tp

"luamods/dev/waypoint" work for me, with out the "s" in the end

and it seem to work the devtp
Do these waypoints only load on the map theyre designated for? I assume this is a feature of the module and not dependant on the waypoint(s) file but I wanted to double check before I "install" them :P
it load on the map you are on, if you need to move to new area you have to you game gil teleport.
What happened to the coords attachment?
(04-07-2014, 06:59 PM)lilj0nyeah Wrote:  What happened to the coords attachment?

This :)
Thought i was an idiot not able to find it and i hope i'm right but i too cannot see it.
I got it a long time ago, not sure if this is it but heres some.

Attached Files
.rar   waypoint.rar (Size: 31.98 KB / Downloads: 157)
Would i be right in thinking that the only way we would get banned for using the teleport system is if another player reports us?

SE dont have any server side detection that we are aware of do they?
(05-04-2014, 10:14 PM)Iceman Wrote:  Would i be right in thinking that the only way we would get banned for using the teleport system is if another player reports us?

SE dont have any server side detection that we are aware of do they?

that would be correct
Thanks Jackie... Helpful as always.. Have you not won some Nobel price by now?:)