Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
High Level OOR nodes
So I'm wondering is there a way to set it up to auto gather the Out of Reach nodes. I have done a little math and they spawn about every 12-15 minuets give or take. Now What I'm wanting to do instead of wasting the skill to show the OOR item, is there a way to make it gather from a certain node to uncover, then use the yield skill then gather the item.
if you know what index the item has, you can change the gather code or write your own addon to harvest them.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
im not very good with codeing so yea, not goign to happen. guess ill just have to farm those by hand lol..thanks for answering atleast
Interesting idea. I may be able to make a rough work for this. But don't expect anything from me. I am not really fluent in LUA programming. I still need to do some research of my own (reading the lua codings in gather file) before actually doing anything.

EDIT:
(12-29-2013, 08:09 PM)Raegar Wrote:  I have done a little math and they spawn about every 12-15 minuets give or take.
What do you meant by this? Waited 12-15 minutes near a gold node, nothing happens.
i hope you guys realize unspoiled nodes spawn once every ingame day.. aka 72 minutes IRL. only the cluster nodes at mor dhona have multiple spawn times
Every hour of ingame time is roughly 60-70 seconds. http://www.ffxivclock.com/#/ is a clock for eorzea time. my original post is wrong yes..i tshoudl be about 24-30 minuets not 12-15. but it is no where near 72 minuets for a full rotation of the day

edit: also to b e fair i could be wrong all together *shrugs* either way...i still am lookign for soemthign to do this with. allbe it for clusters OR for just waiting around
As I initially thought, it should be repeatable only every 72 minutes. During that 72 minutes, there are 2 or 3 nodes to be farm (i am not considering fishing yet, don't have fisher at 50).