Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Tutorial-Isboxer+FFXIV+MMOMinion
says it is unable to launch using boot file.
so my trial period is ending, I used your promo code, how do we get free login' time?
you have to use my promo code when you sign up your account. Since you did the trail already you have to make a new account.
bumb im still getting asked daily how to set this up. Please sticky
I can never go back to anything else now.. this is perfect, I can run 8 bots without issues.
This is a pretty noob question but how in the heck do I get isboxer to save the account information? Everytime I launch the game set it opens launchers for each.
not a noob question its because isboxer doesnt do that. Those sections are for game sthat dont have launchers like wow or ESO. where you signin once the game is already launched.
I am running 4 bots atm, but I have to run and login each game instance manually, then attach each one of them manually after they are loaded. This is quite tedious and it takes a long time, not to mention I have to key in the MMOMINION keycode/password manually for each game as well. The auto-login feature from MMOMINION launcher also doesn't work with Isboxer.

Are there anyways to automate these processes?
@XenoJin

Not sure why you have to key in the keybode/password manually for each game. You need to check the auto login on minion and log into the game world completely before you attach the bot.
I have to enter the Keycodes/password manually because I have 4 different accounts, and they need 4 different mmominion keycodes. If I set mmominion to auto-login, it will use the same code for the different accounts.

Also, the mmominion launcher doesn't work with IsBoxer...