Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Tutorial-Isboxer+FFXIV+MMOMinion
(06-24-2014, 06:16 PM)XenoJin Wrote:  I have to enter the Keycodes/password manually because I have 4 different accounts, and they need 4 different mmominion keycodes. If I set mmominion to auto-login, it will use the same code for the different accounts.

no you wont. if you get logged in fully before you attach the bot you can use autologin. the first time. Delete all your cfg file in the main folder. then attach the bot 1 by 1 with th echaracter all the way in. it will create different cfg files based on character. and you can use auto log in. If you try to attach the bot at hte character to select it will use a default.
Ahh, I see, I got it now! Thanks!

How about the mmominion launcher? Is it possible to make it work with IsBoxer? You know, the launcher that allows you to click "Start/Setting/Manage", so it can automatically restart the game and bot if the client crashes?
nope not any way ive figured out yet.
I see, damn. Is it possible for IsBoxer to login to my characters automatically without typing it manually from the FFXIV launcher as well?
Nope. IsBoxer can't do that for FFXIV
"Unable to launch application. Launch using the ffxivboot.exe file.(0)"

I often get this error after imputting my Account, password, clicking Login and then Clicking Play - thats when it pops up.

But only one in two logins does it do that, so I just log each account twice basically..

Its annoying. Know what could be the cause?

Edit: hasn't done it since I've restarted the whole thing over. Odd. Oh well, now I can enjoy multiboxin'

Thanks Jackie!
its a isboxer bug
Jackie, What kind of hardware are you using to run 12 bots on one machine? I can currently run about 5 on mine and am thinking of upgrading, so I can run at least 8.
I actually run 32 on 1 machine right now. and its a amd 8350 with 32 gigs of ram. I do have 7970 amd graphics card but i use disable render anyways ont he bots.
Thank you Jackie, I was considering the 8350 for price and core count. Knowing what it is capable of makes it an easy choose then.