Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Midgarsormr-teleport farming
Sit downnn, you two. To each their own pace Devil

Cosmic here says he would transfer if he could join us.

We'd be happy to have you Cosmic if you'll come.

Besides these two, there's actually a whole lot of other people in my FC and one other in another FC who are/will be using the bot.

I hadn't found out until recently that some of the people in my FC actually use it too. I'm actually surprised at the amount of people I found here on Midgar to be using this (but probably being careful so are keeping to themselves). I also know some people who don't use minion and use something else and/or don't use anything but know about this and are cool with it.

TLDR; there's a lot of people I already know who use it, a lot of people who use something different, and people who don't use anything but are cool with what we're doin'.

The only challenge is actually rounding up people to do stuff (some aren't always on, and when some are on they're probably AFK, etc etc)

So yeah that's basically it. I probably don't have to say it, but don't talk about it in any chat either to keep us in the clear as much as possible.
(07-21-2014, 09:40 AM)Kireien Wrote:  Sit downnn, you two. To each their own pace Devil

Cosmic here says he would transfer if he could join us.

We'd be happy to have you Cosmic if you'll come.

Besides these two, there's actually a whole lot of other people in my FC and one other in another FC who are/will be using the bot.

I hadn't found out until recently that some of the people in my FC actually use it too. I'm actually surprised at the amount of people I found here on Midgar to be using this (but probably being careful so are keeping to themselves). I also know some people who don't use minion and use something else and/or don't use anything but know about this and are cool with it.

TLDR; there's a lot of people I already know who use it, a lot of people who use something different, and people who don't use anything but are cool with what we're doin'.

The only challenge is actually rounding up people to do stuff (some aren't always on, and when some are on they're probably AFK, etc etc)

So yeah that's basically it. I probably don't have to say it, but don't talk about it in any chat either to keep us in the clear as much as possible.

hit me up
If you guys have an LS I'll be in but I'm not leaving my current FC :/
\o/ bump
Bump, if anyone wants to join my LS/FC for Grind ^^, msg me. im on during day, and bot at night(shhh). I see some of you guys :p, join me so we'll all look suspicious together or blend in!
lvling an alt on midgar hit me up :]
are you guys still looking for ppl to join you fc/ls
Yes :D

I don't know if you guys are already in the linkshell or not, but Orianna here has a linkshell of us/

We just need a bit more people, so PM Ori for details :3
Bump update: We're currently at 6ppl, and one 1mule. And another joining. But our times arent matching up so we'll need more so we can just get a nice group thing going. And i guess you guys probably dont know but some of you are already in the LS(MJ) so just PM me. but let me know if you find a bigger one, we'll jump boat to them!
yeah guys sorry im no longer on this server this was ages ago. I've since quit playing the game and only bot on several servers.