Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average
FFXIV Update and New Toys! - MapClick NavigateTo / Teleport
(01-29-2014, 01:24 AM)yornalla Wrote:  wow thanks! works like a charm. oh it works only on your mesh, so be sure u have the whole map mesh selected. not your custom mini mesh.

un-check the "Use Mesh Position" and it works like a charm, no mesh.

Auto Sync is checked.. Tested in Lavender Beds.. with NO mesh.. When "Use Mesh Position" is Unchecked it worked Perfect!
cool find! thanks!
if you dont have a mesh loaded or if the area where you clicked aint meshed it will try to determin the terrain height using a raycast. This fails if the position you clicked is too far away from your current position. In that case it wont teleport. You can try to teleport towards your destination in smaller steps. Depending on the level geometry you may also end up below the ground, beneath things or above them. The best way to use it is to have a 100% mesh loaded, since it will then find a good position to teleport to in most cases.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(01-29-2014, 12:22 AM)Signature Wrote:  
(01-29-2014, 12:14 AM)Tompost Wrote:  For some reason it doesn't work for me. I ticked it, then I tried to click on the Map (M) but nothing happens?

Once you activate the feature.... hit CTRL+SHIFT+LEFTCLICK anywhere on the map. Important if you are in a zone that does not have a nav mesh, make sure the "use nav mesh" checkbox is cleared, when this box is checked you will land either in the air way above or way below unless you actually have a mesh for that zone.

Oh you need the mesh activated for this. I'm not using a mesh atm haha xD
In all my years, I have never been so amazed by a bot, as I have with minion!!! It keeps getting better and better!!! hand's down best I've ever seen or been a part of. Also, I noticed that once logging into an account, it brings up the last key used to login!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! AND THANK YOU! it makes logging into 8 accounts a breeze! Also, did you guys do something that makes it where it doesn't lag as much with multiple accounts? sure seems last couple of days a lot less laggy!!
(01-29-2014, 08:16 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  In all my years, I have never been so amazed by a bot, as I have with minion!!! It keeps getting better and better!!! hand's down best I've ever seen or been a part of. Also, I noticed that once logging into an account, it brings up the last key used to login!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! AND THANK YOU! it makes logging into 8 accounts a breeze! Also, did you guys do something that makes it where it doesn't lag as much with multiple accounts? sure seems last couple of days a lot less laggy!!

Thanks for the kind words. We'll take credit for all of those positive things regardless of whether they were intended or even imaginary.
yeach tru mmominon does the best bots i ever see in my live.
guys muy little sugestions will be to transfer you skills into new game coming up "wildstars"
ff14 is not good option for people who bot just for profit :D
Good work as always.

I know it was released quite a while ago, but i didn't had the chance to test it. Now that i have and i can easily travel to any point in the map, this makes my lazy life easier.
Thanks again <3.
Reporting a bug
[Image: 119z98l.png]

This happens only upon loading/reload of minion. The other condition is the Click To Travel must be enabled prior to the reload/loading of minion.
It still works after disable/re-enable the ClickToTravel option though.
yeah, we know. thanks for the info. will be fixed in any of the coming releases.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.