Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
City Meshes
(02-05-2014, 02:32 AM)klepp0906 Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 06:13 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you can disable auto update on the launcher already.

i have a list of very effecent skill profiles in a very organized manner same with duty profiles.

I am officially a noob apparently :)

OK let me clarify with you. Which launcher? I use the non GUI version as the GUI version is not able to be used with the authenticator as far as I can tell.

If their is an option with the standard launcher to disable auto updating however, it is music to my ears and would love to be pointed in the proper direction :)

here you go hope this helps!
[Image: 4QGV1aj.png]
HA! how on EARTH did i miss that :) I assume if I wanted to keep it the way I like it, after turning off auto updates.. what are my options for updating the bot? Is it posted here on the site when it gets an update?

Assuming so i could/would just extract/overwrite all but the files I dont want to update? In this case the default routines, I could just remove them manually before overwriting?

As usual, thanks buddy. Slowly but surely im running out of questions/things i dont know about the bot :) I dont want to leave you bored but looks like w'ere heading that way! :)

as ive said before, on the bright side... atleast it will stop some of the repeat questions having been asked before/covered for new users in the future :P
when you want to update you just click that. the best thing to do is Rename thing when you make changes to them so that they dont get over wrote when the bot updates.
Are these meshes included with the bot these days or still need to be manually downloaded and added? (about to do a fresh install and want to make sure all is covered)

Thanks gents!
(01-29-2014, 06:43 PM)HansW Wrote:  Thank you for those. One thing though, but you should have meshed the whole thing into one file. i have merged the files and added the botanist guild, since it was missing. Since the map actually shows both parts of the city, you can click-travel from one to the other if you use one mesh for both.

All Gridania:

Is this mesh file working?

Manually loaded this mesh in both new and old Gridania.
Then tried to move with Player:MoveTo(35.21, 2.2, 31.59, 0)
nothing happened.

Tried to edit the mesh and could see the triangles... weird