Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
bot not loading up
I did what the instructions say. I wait till Im in the game to start it. It either does one of 2 things. The log in screen get stuck and stays up when i type in password and click log in. It doesn't do anything. Or when I try it for a send time after having to restart the game I start the bot and nothing happens at all.
i have same prob with k131n,in two 1st days its working,but after that its starts problem like k131n
what should i do??
http://mmominion.com/Thread-The-New-Build-Thread

read this please
#close

read announcements
bots down

and dont bring up old posts if your having a problem

http://mmominion.com/Thread-FFXIV-Patch-2-16
(02-03-2014, 04:39 PM)k131n Wrote:  I did what the instructions say. I wait till Im in the game to start it. It either does one of 2 things. The log in screen get stuck and stays up when i type in password and click log in. It doesn't do anything. Or when I try it for a send time after having to restart the game I start the bot and nothing happens at all.

some problem here ... i want auto start the bot when loged in screen
set up the gui_launcher correctly. you should not have to type in your password in the game screen at all.
(11-04-2014, 05:08 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  set up the gui_launcher correctly. you should not have to type in your password in the game screen at all.

i did all the gui_launcher correctly... when he start than not join the game

cuz when i got d/c i want the bot joined game not me everytime back to pc and to take my chara then joined game

sorry for my english bad
plz help me
if the gui_launcher laucnhes the gmae but doesnt start the character that means you have the server name spelled incorrectly. for example Odin is not the same as odin.