Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
any checks for combine player's health average?
Just started playing a healer class and I'm trying to get AOE healing to work. Is there a good way to add smart AOE healing logics into rotation? If I set for "Allies HP%" along with "Allies near target(count) and Allies near Target(range)" will it average the total % health of those people within the radius? or is "Allies HP%" just checking HP% for one party member.

I'm playing SCH to be more specific, and run into one more brick wall. The pet skills aren't showing up in the minion's skill book. I thought that was added. Any way around this?
say you set it at 3 people 75% hp radius 15. It will look for 3 people with a radius of 15m at 75% Hp then cast the aoe. If only 2 people are at 75% and 1 is at 80% it will not cast aoe heal.
(02-07-2014, 07:23 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  say you set it at 3 people 75% hp radius 15. It will look for 3 people with a radius of 15m at 75% Hp then cast the aoe. If only 2 people are at 75% and 1 is at 80% it will not cast aoe heal.

assuming if everyone meets the hp check but say 1 is at a range greater than 15 it wont cast it either correct?
correct 3 people in range have to meet the hp check.