Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.11 Average
SMN skills not working...about to go crazy here, Help?
(02-09-2014, 09:50 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  The profile works fine, im using it now to lvl up new accounts, You have to set the target to pet for hte summon skill. also the bot doesnt use any skills out of combat. the bot will not attack something that is already being attacked. If you notice when your pet attacks something and you dont hit it. the mobs name plate is yellow, so the bot thinks someone is fighting that mob already. You should also post your questions on the skill profile in the skill thread. With out seeing your set up i cant tell you what you have done wrong. other hten set summons as pet and make sure aetherflow is player and you should be fine.

I'll post future questions there, thank you for letting me know.

I downloaded your skill profiles and basically just started it. I didn't really change any settings from what you had on them (except by moving Bio II above Miasma). But even without touching anything after loading your SMN profile it just uses those 4 skills and nothing else.

I saw that Summon III was default on your profile and removed the "has buff: surecast" so that it would use it without having that buff and it still wouldn't buff. So then I added Surecast in game since I didn't have it activated and started the bot and still just went straight to Miasma without using anything else.

I have my chocobo out, could that be affecting anything?

Messages In This Thread
RE: SMN skills not working...about to go crazy here, Help? - by monsterbeads - 02-09-2014, 10:11 PM