Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.11 Average
SMN skills not working...about to go crazy here, Help?
(02-09-2014, 10:31 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  um i dont think you are using the right profile my SMN1.0a Does not have surecast in it

just put my skill profile SMN1.0a in your luamods-dev-skillprofiles, then choose it from the drop down menu.

Hm, that's odd I thought I had placed them in there already. But I guess I didn't. I placed them in that location and selected it from the drop down menu. After using your SMN1.0a profile it still only uses those 4 skills (bio, miasma, bio 2, ruin) in that order.

Any ideas why?

Edit: Added Summon II to the top of the list and had "Target: Pet" selected. Still didn't summon.

I basically just want the bot to summon titan-egi whenever it needs to, heal it, and use basic skills aside from attacks and DOTS such as aetherflow, fester, and physick. But I can't do any of that...and a SMN who doesn't summon or use aetherflow while grinding looks like a bot. I don't really want to be reported so that's why I really need my bot to do a "normal" rotation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SMN skills not working...about to go crazy here, Help? - by monsterbeads - 02-09-2014, 10:51 PM