Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
Server Hyperion FC/LS
Wade Chiyonosake
Superman bumping and always looking for more to join our community!ThumbsUp
BumpingCutesmile
Bumping! Always looking for More people to add to the LS. PM me if you you are on Hyperion and would like in a botting LS
Hey guys,

I've been slowly getting all the things worked out with all my current accounts and have found that since my last post to find more people on Zalera had no replies I feel very much alone. I currently have a 35 man vent sitting paid for and unused for the next 6 months and would love to have some company. If there is a server with a large enough community that would like to use it let me know. I would probably end up moving to that server with all my accounts if it works out. Let me know if anyone is interested or if you just want to hang out and shoot the shit.
(06-25-2014, 01:16 AM)Dullest88 Wrote:  Hey guys,

I've been slowly getting all the things worked out with all my current accounts and have found that since my last post to find more people on Zalera had no replies I feel very much alone. I currently have a 35 man vent sitting paid for and unused for the next 6 months and would love to have some company. If there is a server with a large enough community that would like to use it let me know. I would probably end up moving to that server with all my accounts if it works out. Let me know if anyone is interested or if you just want to hang out and shoot the shit.

we have a skype channel with about 40 of us.. if you want to join.

contact me on skype mmo.jackie1234
I would love to join :3, added on skype!
I added you jackie, invite me to mmominion skype group
if your still interested I am on Hyperion server with a LS that is full of botters from all different FC's and we also have TS. Pm me if interested
BUMP!

Beast LS.

Minion Group Hunts
Minion Primal Farms
Minion Myth Farming
Minion Coils

PM Sellout above^^