Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
Server Hyperion FC/LS
We have a fairly large minion user LS, we dont run stuff 24/7 but we have on average 10+ people on everyday and we are always running pvp/primals/myth+sold farming/nexus farming and whatever else we group up to do.

the FC we have (that i am current leader of) has a good majority of us in it but not all, and not everyone in FC uses minion so we stick to the LS and Teamspeak for this. you and anyone else thats on hyperion would be welcome to the LS and FC if you choose.
Thanks, Bandit! I appreciate the friendly invitation. I'll transfer as early as tomorrow and send you a pm. :)
BUMPING ThumbsUp always loking for more people to join our LS/FC
So I have been PMing around to several peoples and didnt got an answer yet.... hit me up Ingame, PM me for the name
lol u are in the ls alreadyThumbsUp
Bumping! Cutesmile
my FC on Hyperion is bot friendly. not all members are botters, but most are.

med house, work benches, LS, etc, also, a part of the "Know" LS which includes many many botters to run with

send me PM with any questions.
Hey can I get an invite to the minion ls? I was talking to someone awhile ago about this but never got the actual in game invite. It'd be nice to have some people to run duties with. PM me for in game name. Thanks :)
Still looking for an ls on hyperion
any Hyperion gil farmers here msg me plz.