Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[SCH] Signature Scholar
Yeah I should have put it Above Physick, and it would look for Adlo before physick when needed.
this works quite good, but I have never seen swiftcast/resurrect activate, is there some trick to it?
gotta be within range for it to pick up.... It happens so quick when it goes off that you might have not even noticed swiftcast trigger and tried to manually push a cure at the same time. Swiftcast Rez should work 100%. The only other reason it might not work is You might not be using enhanced assist module.
its weird, IT works 100 percent for me. But doesn't work at all for my friend mystre. But meh. It's awesome on mine lol.
the man w/ the healing profiles of dooooom!
Profile could use some updating (timers can be removed and debuff ids added). If sig doesn't want to do it (or if he does), I'll pay for an optimized rotation. Or donate to sig if you want to continue updating it.
Would also love to see this updated or someone else to update it. Noticed it trys to cast from too far away.
yesterday ran Coil1, and again it never rezzed...
Also, I ran out of MP lately, though the setting seems correct to me... when I manually use Energy drain, it works.
anyone tried this with minion beta? Seems to spam Adloqium way too much/early (I moved Adloqium above Physick)