Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sargatanas Tele Farm
hey charith doubt you remember me but im demetri darkwood we used to be in jp but both left i picked up minion and would love to do some runs send me a tell some time im still on your friends list. :P same goes to anyone on sarg
(04-11-2014, 02:27 AM)giantcrawfish Wrote:  hey charith doubt you remember me but im demetri darkwood we used to be in jp but both left i picked up minion and would love to do some runs send me a tell some time im still on your friends list. :P same goes to anyone on sarg

sup Dwood, welcome, I'll send you a shell, and any of your alts can join the FC.
Still recruiting ninjas, I have an LS for all, and a FC for all of our alts, and a Raidcall ID.
I'm interested in details for myth farming. Pm if you're still at it.
Is there no one left here? Super interested. Pm'd a few but no replies.
Hi,

I would like to form a four man myth farm bot group or.. would like to join one.

LF1M Myth Farm Bot 3/4.
Private message me, thanks.
LF1M Myth Farm Bot.

If you are new to minion and not sure what this is. is the fastest easiest way to work up myth for you animus, novus or any other myth materials. 4man range dps afk bot each run takes like 3mins?

Private message me, thanks.
Bump.
Anyone in sargatanas looking to make lots of myth runs and primal mount farming let me know. Private message me with your in game name.
Thanks.
Ello, I'm on sargantanus with 2 alts. I'm not sure how to set up the bot for the duty runs but I been running things pretty low key in mining and fate grinding and the such. Wouldn't mind learning more ways to benefit from Minion with others on my server. Already have a FC but will take a LS for a bot friendly group.