Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average
[Request] Random position leader
Hi there,

My friends and me using minion in party bashing or leveling.
We have a problem when we are on party grind.

When the leader stop running. all ppl stack on the lead !! (its very horrible, everyone knows we using bot)
So we are reconfigure ffxiv_common_cne:

.tostring(Player:MoveTo(tonumber(lpos.x)+math.random(5,10)-math.random(5,10),tonumber(lpos.y),tonumber(lpos.z+math.random(5,10)-math.random(5,10)),tonumber(c_followleader.rrange))))

actually, its the best coz all ppl take a random position near the leader.
but we must disable auto udapte... and when we udapte minion like the 2.0 or 2.16 we need reconfigure the common_cne.

So my requete is : Can you add this function on minion please. (exemple : random position lead : enable/disable )
I think, its usefull for others ppl in this website.

Thanks you

PS: i add the common_cne in exemple ( common_cne old version not 2.16)
here ===>Common_cne
+1 and would like to see mounting while in party grind.
it does mount in party grind. you just have to set your mount distance to what ever you want it to mount. If the party lead gets to x distance it will mount and x is what ever distance you set in the mount section.
For 1.5 we will have a different way of mounting and I will add random positions, but in safer way than this.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Did the random party grind feature get anywhere? Just thinking about giving it a shot...
Did this ever happen? If so I'd really like to know how to use it. My characters are stacked up most of the time so I don't currently use it. I've been using the Grind option. It works ok but my healer doesn't support the group which would be really nice, as the group really doesn't support the healer either. The individual members get separated from time to time and deaths sometimes occur.

Still a great product, just hoping this works and I don't know how to use it. If it can just keep characters a certain distance apart that would be awesome, especially if it's a variable distance.
You can't. Bal Garion asked for that in February 2014, but you're still stacking all your caracters. Deal with it.
You can do something, set up an evac spot for each of you caracter. You'll allways stack during the grind, but after a fate your caracters moove on a different way for the wait of the next fate.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
what do you mean healer doesnt support your group?

Heals buffs?

thats a skill profile thing... whos are you using?
I was using the default one.
try these

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qv619iv7840hs...EVSta?dl=0