Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
WHM DPS Profile
Hey all,

Kind of new to the bot and trying to create a skill profile but having trouble.

Through some manual trial and error i think I might have worked out possible timings / rotation due to MP management etc.

Stone 2 spam every 4100 milliseconds.
Bio whenever it is up
Aero every 12100 milliseconds.
Shroud of Saints whenever it is up.
Cleric Stance always up

I've only tested Ifrit but it is likely to take about 43 minutes based on i85 WHM with 4500 MP. Food is likely to help / speed up. Reason behind this is that I would find it much quicker to get into a group using WHM instead of BLM or BRD and i think if people left quick enough you would be ok.

Would anyone be able to make this handy enough or guide me through it?

Appreciate it.

Thanks
i wouldnt do aero over time casted just set it if its missing debuff. just find the debuff id and put it as missing debuff.
Thanks for the reply. Only concern is that spamming aero when it is down will eat the MP too much. Was using the timers as it allows to have a contant flow of MP with Shroud etc
it doesnt spam it it only uses it once. and having hte dot up = more dps so faster the mob does the less mp overall you use. You really shouldnt have MP issues. but i wouldnt suggest doing it as whm anyways.
Dude, Simply download my WHM profile... and ENABLE all the dps skills. Everything is setup like it should be. Minus cleric stance.. You mean to tell me you can't click on one button to turn on/off cleric stance. I don't add cleric stance to my healer profiles simply because they need to heal. If I need to dps I just manually hit Cleric stance.
(02-22-2014, 10:40 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  it doesnt spam it it only uses it once. and having hte dot up = more dps so faster the mob does the less mp overall you use. You really shouldnt have MP issues. but i wouldnt suggest doing it as whm anyways.

Ok ill give it a go.

(02-22-2014, 10:58 PM)Signature Wrote:  Dude, Simply download my WHM profile... and ENABLE all the dps skills. Everything is setup like it should be. Minus cleric stance.. You mean to tell me you can't click on one button to turn on/off cleric stance. I don't add cleric stance to my healer profiles simply because they need to heal. If I need to dps I just manually hit Cleric stance.

Thanks ill try your profile and remove some skills etc. Let you know thanks