Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
new coil
We managed to glitch T8. It's a bit involved, but I'll drop one hint - Enrage.

Also, it'll definitely take a long while to kill once glitched.. Bring plenty of BLMs.
yup slapped T8; anyone tried T9? xD
can you post a better hint for t8 :( i would like to try this week.
T9 is ebil.

I honestly think he was built to destroy TPers.
T9 is awful.
He goes on this teleporting killing spree that can hit you anywhere. Even 1000 paces in the sky. Having serious issues with him.
t9 if you go 24 yalms up he will bug until like 80-70 percent, then he'll go to cast ravensbeak, you need to have a save spot way up in the air, you wont get hit by ravensbeak, we have 1 spot like 100 yalms up, and then like 4 spots at 24 yalms for when the golems are raised. the real problem is when he switches phases and you have the gargoyle/birds to kill with the boss and you have to worry about the chains. We havent f igured out who to get the chains off, or keep the chains from killing us.
no way to really bug him ? xD like T8 was a real breeze lol, is there any achievement for T9 btw? o.O
(04-02-2014, 02:42 PM)Kurenai Wrote:  no way to really bug him ? xD like T8 was a real breeze lol, is there any achievement for T9 btw? o.O

I doubt completely bugging him is possible; he change multiple phase changes which unlock him. At 75% he starts teleporting to players, so he will appear in your face no matter.

This turn is 100% possible but I highly doubt you'll be able to just afk farm it, you need to pay attention.
(04-02-2014, 04:57 PM)Krxfty Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 02:42 PM)Kurenai Wrote:  no way to really bug him ? xD like T8 was a real breeze lol, is there any achievement for T9 btw? o.O

I doubt completely bugging him is possible; he change multiple phase changes which unlock him. At 75% he starts teleporting to players, so he will appear in your face no matter.

This turn is 100% possible but I highly doubt you'll be able to just afk farm it, you need to pay attention.

Then save multiple points to port to when he's up in ya grille :)
(04-03-2014, 02:35 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 04:57 PM)Krxfty Wrote:  

Then save multiple points to port to when he's up in ya grille :)

was thinking the same thing, rotation of teleports to do that. Like stone vigil porting up to after he dashes. you would just move

(04-02-2014, 02:12 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  t9 if you go 24 yalms up he will bug until like 80-70 percent, then he'll go to cast ravensbeak, you need to have a save spot way up in the air, you wont get hit by ravensbeak, we have 1 spot like 100 yalms up, and then like 4 spots at 24 yalms for when the golems are raised. the real problem is when he switches phases and you have the gargoyle/birds to kill with the boss and you have to worry about the chains. We havent f igured out who to get the chains off, or keep the chains from killing us.

with how many healers are u attempting this? I have yet to try though, just gives me a rough idea lol