Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Random Memory Crashing
I have confirmed this only happens to me when using the levi helper. couple days free of crash without using levi helper. I ran it in dungeon today and when i came out it mem errored.
This has been happening a lot more to me since the patch. Random crashing and the launcher just says, "Unknown Error". Before the patch I crashed maybe, maybe once every 2-3 days but I'm wondering if something changed because I've been getting this error non-stop since then.

This is now seriously starting to limit how long I can bot for in a day. I set it up before work this morning and it crashed two hours in. This random crash isn't detected so it sits there with that popup open all day doing nothing. It won't restart the client.
yeah, I don't use levi helper and bot together when doing dungeons or it crashes randomly.
(01-25-2015, 02:58 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  I have confirmed this only happens to me when using the levi helper. couple days free of crash without using levi helper. I ran it in dungeon today and when i came out it mem errored.

I'm having this exact same issue and I can't figure out why. My specs don't lend any reason to why this is happening, my computer is really, really solid:

4690K I5 CPU
MSI Z97 Krait Edition (SLI) Motherboard
GeForce GTX 980ti
32 GB of Ram
Liquid Cooled CPU and 7 Corsair fans for cooling.

I know it isn't a memory leak or anything similiar, I've done full diagnostics on my rig and can't find out why it's happening, but its only happening on FFXIV with MMO Minion running.