Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
LF PLayers on Leviathan
(10-18-2014, 03:09 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  like 20 people saying PM ME PM ME. Just start PMing the guy that started the thread or PM everyone thats saying PM ME......

I've done that.
PM me if you're interested in levi farm..Have skype group chat set up for months now and a few of us are getting back into it for farming myth/sold etc.
I suppose people don't want to bot as badly as it seems. I've PMed everyone that has posted in the past week and never get a response.
I'm back.

4 bots with story done up to 2.2 are back. Not sure if they fixed second coils since that's when I took a hiatus, but I'm ready to get this going again.

Send me a PM. I'm active most of the day and can add people to our FC.
Hey, not sure who to message, hopefully everyone is in the same LS/FC, but pm me for farming on Leviathan. Just getting back into the game after a long hiatus.
just transfered to leviathan, don't know who to PM but whoever is leading this group i'm very interested in joining.
Just switched to Leviathan. Have 2 accounts. PM me.
you guys still looking for ppl? PM with the name of the FC or LS so i can request a invite in game from you
you guys still looking for ppl? PM with the name of the FC or LS so i can request a invite in game from you, or with a Skype name?
PM me I'd like to join.