Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Does the suspension last EXACTLY for 72 hours? It's been 75 hours for me...
read your email it should tell you when its up.
It says "04-15-2014 0:00 until 04-18-2012 0:00". not sure what timezone though...
your time zone on 4 18 so tonight midnight I assume. or close to midnight.
"until 04-18-2012"
When were your accounts banned? 04/18
How many accounts did you lose? 8
If multiple accounts were banned, how closely together (temporally)? Same time
Were you online/in-game when you received your ban(s)? No,tried to login after the maintenance then I received it.
Were any of them restored after an appeal? No,don't know how to do an appeal.
How many hours per day did you bot each account? 20~24h
How many of those hours were you afk? 8. I sit to watch the bots unless sleeping.
What level were the main bot characters on your account(s)? 50
Did you group-bot regularly? Were all bots in group banned? I'm using dutty mode,so I lost 2 group.
How old were the accounts? about one month.
Did you purchase the accounts used? no
What maps did you bot primarily? WP
How many maps did you bot regularly and how often did you switch between them? only wp
Meshes: Large or Small, Public or Private? WP mobs
Have you had any accounts banned previously? Yes,I made a thread days before.
If so, how many, and did you have them restored?24.no.
If so, did you bot with them at the same machine/IP as other accounts after they were restored?same machine reinstalling windows and changing ip.
Were those other accounts banned?I'm running 33 now,and 25 of them not banned.
Do you use a VPN or other IP obfuscation tool? Yes,buyed some private japanese vpn $48.3 per month. 16 accounts on one ip.
Do you bot on multiple machines or a single machine? 6 machines.Two of them have 4 accounts on both.Other of 3 have 8 accounts every machine.And 1 on my notebook.
Do you use hacks (teleport, clipping) Yes,dutty mode teleporting.
Do you engage in any RMT or gold selling? sell gold.
Any other data you think might be relevant or useful ( Every maintenance there maybe more risk.Maybe its better not botting just before and after an maintenance.I am botting WP mobs at inn.Founding my own FC.Still saved my gil this time.)
Are your group of bots in the same inn?
(04-18-2014, 12:20 PM)yangzhi Wrote:  When were your accounts banned? 04/18
How many accounts did you lose? 8
What maps did you bot primarily? WP
How many maps did you bot regularly and how often did you switch between them? only wp
Have you had any accounts banned previously? Yes,I made a thread days before.
If so, how many, and did you have them restored?24.no.
Do you use hacks (teleport, clipping) Yes,dutty mode teleporting.
Do you engage in any RMT or gold selling? sell gold.
Any other data you think might be relevant or useful ( Every maintenance there maybe more risk.Maybe its better not botting just before and after an maintenance.I am botting WP mobs at inn.Founding my own FC.Still saved my gil this time.)

You got caught selling gold. Life's tough sometimes.
1.not in the same inn(3 in different and have 1 in the waking sands)
2.the acc I used to sell gold in the same FC is still live which I used at my notebook to level up craftingclass,its now all crafting 15 level.
They are probably using your MoneyMaker as Bait for whatever it is they do... I recommend taking it easy for a hot minute.

Another theory I have requires some more answers on your part.... What is your party set up like, when you farm wp?... do you have a tank and heals in all of your parties?

Another question, Why would you leave one toon in waking sands?
People go there all the time, if by chance when you leave duty the bot places you in the air somewhere because of some lag issue or whatever and now everytime you come back from dungeon you will be floating.. people see you and report.. But even without the accidental floating, you pop in and out of dungeon in what about 1and a half minutes? over and over and over? not hard to miss and start asking questions or pointing fingers.

If your party is setup of nothing but dps eg:4brds or 4blms, System will prolly now have a flag for that. I recommend having a tank and heals in all of your parties just for obvious reasons.