Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Improved Thaumaturge
This is my thaumaturge profile I created based off the default one. It uses transpose to quickly go to fire after it builds up its mana increasing dps and will use thunder procs. plus it has some healing built in with physick or cure which is good at low levels or in an all dps pt.

The ai on the bot is weird and it took awhile to get it to use transpose to get into fire stance, had to use the player has buff 176 for ice AND player has not buff 173 for fire, otherwise it wouldn't do it.

The only issue I am having with it is that it will use transpose to go into fire but won't use it to leave fire and go back to ice when at low mp, the bot insists on using blizzard 1 to do this, even if it runs out of mp entirely and has a transpose up it still won't use it. Also it doesn't seem to want to use raging strikes regularily, any info on how to tweak these things would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjvwxo8nj5wfeq...od%202.lua
I got this version working with Assist enhance but had to change everything to whole numbers for mp instead of percents, raging strikes and AOEs work reliably now. That means that you need to adjust the mp thresholds for transpose and blizzard for your level. It still won't use transpose to go from fire with low mp back to ice, but it still gets great dps using blizzard to get mp back and that means that transpose is ready to go once mp is high enough for a switch to fire. I also changed thunder 1 to only dot the mob when in ice because I hate using fire mp for dots, but will still use thundercloud in all stances.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3vx2mjoliy17y...odified.7z
Thank you for your work, it runs great! Handshake
(05-24-2014, 07:32 AM)truenova Wrote:  This is my thaumaturge profile I created based off the default one. It uses transpose to quickly go to fire after it builds up its mana increasing dps and will use thunder procs. plus it has some healing built in with physick or cure which is good at low levels or in an all dps pt.

The ai on the bot is weird and it took awhile to get it to use transpose to get into fire stance, had to use the player has buff 176 for ice AND player has not buff 173 for fire, otherwise it wouldn't do it.

The only issue I am having with it is that it will use transpose to go into fire but won't use it to leave fire and go back to ice when at low mp, the bot insists on using blizzard 1 to do this, even if it runs out of mp entirely and has a transpose up it still won't use it. Also it doesn't seem to want to use raging strikes regularily, any info on how to tweak these things would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjvwxo8nj5wfeq...od%202.lua

I'm using it right now, and so far it's casting thunder 2 times to begin and then keeps using blizzard , haven't seen a transpose been used :S what am I doing wrong? I'm new to this
You are doing nothing wrong basically. The profile has "whole numbers" as said above. The part you encounter simply means the creator of this profile had 2k MP total, and you around 200.

Basically he would want to go into Blizzard / UI state if his MP are lower than 300 or 400. But those numbers are even more than you got right now, so the Bot simply thinks you are "out of MP"-