Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
(08-30-2014, 10:41 PM)Ace Wrote:  More than likely, it's the cFospeed. All these ping improvement programs are going to be the new suspect #1.

Oh .. things like WTFast would cause problems? I have this issue but isn't too prevalent that it bothers me too much.

Also, when I change from a gather job to a grind job, my game client literally freezes for 2-3 seconds.. about the same amount of time it takes a mesh to load. Never had this issue with the non-beta. How do I stop this?
i lied
any info to the "Multi Bot Manager" ?
or is this a Function under construction?
(09-01-2014, 03:20 PM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  any info to the "Multi Bot Manager" ?
or is this a Function under construction?

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-6639.html
It's in ffxiv also, but it's not wired up to do anything useful atm.
Is anyone having issues with looting....
I'm doing titan HM with 7 bots set to pass and 1 to any. and many times loot is missed because no one loots and every leaves...

Same issues with LCoA, on 2nd boss sometimes not everyone loots on 1st or 2nd chest, and loot screen stays up for 3rd boss fight and then when it goes to open 3rd chest sometimes opens sometimes doesnt and then leaves without loot on two items...
You cant run independent profiles and loot
(09-15-2014, 06:18 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  You cant run independent profiles and loot

["Independent"] = false;

I thought that was the case also, so I put this in the profile, and i still seem to have issues... with LCoA.

Titan was setup as independent Lord knows why i set it up that way... lol so its working just fine now. lol

I haven't tested LCoA for 3 days, maybe something inside recent minnion update has fixed it. I'll test later and see.

This is Kinda what im talking about... this just happened on iffy...

if theres more than 1 item in loot list the 2nd one wont be passed or greeded or needed...

First 1 unable to get because I have one..

seems to bug out when 2 items in loot menu..

Quote:You obtain an Inferno horn.
The loot list has been updated.
The loot list has been updated.
Unable to obtain the inferno bangle of fending.
Unable to obtain the Aithon whistle.

I'm assuming what happened was,
Leader-who is set to any... gets chest, rolls pass on 1 loot because already has item.
Then leaves... leaving no pass or loot on 2nd item.
Since the other 7 didn't get and it shows unable to obtain and didnt just drop in last ones inventory. Probably passed on both items all 7 which is correct.

Sorry I was totally afk when this happened and cant provide more information. but def seems like minor bug.... just wanted to bring to devs attention. :)
leader leaves from time to time to fast also in independent=false profiles
so my workaround is let a twink do the leader so the main can get the loot.
(09-16-2014, 08:48 AM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  leader leaves from time to time to fast also in independent=false profiles
so my workaround is let a twink do the leader so the main can get the loot.

have u tested w/ multiple loots in 1 chest? worried even if leader is set to greed only greed on 1st item but ill test in LCoA. Once bots back up