Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
hey ace, since im not sure if you check EA anymore - are you going to be able to work in the hold CTRL for speed hack thing to the beta please?

Just curious as i tore my hair out trying to find out where it was moved to and then found out that it wasnt actually part of the bot it was part of your addon >.>

I know we have the hacks section but thats currently missing. Considernig your addon no longer exists in its original form and most is integrated into the bot itself, hoping this gets in as it was extremely useful..

Just as an extra tid bit - can you guys get the max camera distance hack in by chance? The less seperate software we have to run the better, especially considering how finicky minion is about other stuff running.

Figured id ask >.>
Hi Ace can you please further explain smn-bane and smn-dot usage?
Hi, I don't know what happened.. but I just tried to log in minion and I notice on the log in where you see your key code and enter your password was blanc. I input key code/password and when it logged in my minion bot got total reset. I lost a ton of settings, all my configs. How to get all that back?

Without having to manually re-download and config everything again. Should be saved somewhere? i see I have all the files still saved on folders but no matter if i hit reload lua modules it won't bring back all my settings back. Do i have to manually rename a link?
its the 13412312dfsavasvah31548u7008/.cfg

did you delete these?
Next updates should fix:

-Crashes related to skill manager/devmonitor.
-Telecasting was given a toggle option.
-SpeedHack/Permasprint were given options in shortcut manager (under Advanced Settings > General Settings).
-Chocobo summoning fixes.
-Item use fixes.
I'm getting two graphical artifacts on screen:
Press Ctrl+B to hide program menu bar, then
1) Change job - a big pixelated black circle shows up at the bottom right of screen
2) Open Quest Journal (J on my keyboard) - half of the screen gets greyed out by vertical layer

Also, if I log out character from game and leave game on character choice screen - after few hours when I wake up or come back from town the game is closed without a trace. No error messages, no nothing, the game is just gone. It hasn't happened before I started using the bot (using 1.5beta), so I suspect it might be the program's fault.
(08-30-2014, 06:09 AM)EonsTimE Wrote:  I'm getting two graphical artifacts on screen:
Press Ctrl+B to hide program menu bar, then
1) Change job - a big pixelated black circle shows up at the bottom right of screen
2) Open Quest Journal (J on my keyboard) - half of the screen gets greyed out by vertical layer

Also, if I log out character from game and leave game on character choice screen - after few hours when I wake up or come back from town the game is closed without a trace. No error messages, no nothing, the game is just gone. It hasn't happened before I started using the bot (using 1.5beta), so I suspect it might be the program's fault.

are you running more then one bot? do you have mumble teamspeak or any AV running?
Will it be possible to do the following, with the Quest mode, all automatically once setup?

1) Pick up specific levequest (Tradecraft in this case)
2) Go to turn-in NPC
3) Turn in once, twice and a third time (triple levequest)
4) Go back to levemete and take that levequest again (unlike battleleves, its always available) and so on~
you create the profile by filling out the quest giver ID the quest ID the turn in ID what items need to be turned in. so id say it would be possible at some point once a profile gets made.
I just noticed there is an auto accept for Party invites once Duty is enabled... is this supposed to be this way? lol