Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
(08-30-2014, 02:11 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you create the profile by filling out the quest giver ID the quest ID the turn in ID what items need to be turned in. so id say it would be possible at some point once a profile gets made.

How do I go about "Fetching" the IDs, whenever I pressed the button to fetch the Quest ID, it didn't do anything.

Hoping to see your tutorial on this soon x;
(08-30-2014, 01:38 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(08-30-2014, 06:09 AM)EonsTimE Wrote:  I'm getting two graphical artifacts on screen:
Press Ctrl+B to hide program menu bar, then
1) Change job - a big pixelated black circle shows up at the bottom right of screen
2) Open Quest Journal (J on my keyboard) - half of the screen gets greyed out by vertical layer

Also, if I log out character from game and leave game on character choice screen - after few hours when I wake up or come back from town the game is closed without a trace. No error messages, no nothing, the game is just gone. It hasn't happened before I started using the bot (using 1.5beta), so I suspect it might be the program's fault.

are you running more then one bot? do you have mumble teamspeak or any AV running?
I sometimes use TeamSpeak, but don't leave it running past event time, and don't use overlays. I run only 1 bot.
Programs that I have running 24/7 are:
FF14
Advanced Combat Tracker (without overlay)
Guildwork
WTFast
cFospeed
puush
7+ Taskbar Tweaker
Dropbox
Nvidia Gforce Experience
Logitech mouse/kb software
ESET Antivirus
first nvidia gforce experience thats listed to not have installed. Antivirus is listed to not have installed. just because the overlay isnt showing doesnt mean its not running in background.
More than likely, it's the cFospeed. All these ping improvement programs are going to be the new suspect #1.
(08-30-2014, 08:36 PM)Sheimd Wrote:  
(08-30-2014, 02:11 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you create the profile by filling out the quest giver ID the quest ID the turn in ID what items need to be turned in. so id say it would be possible at some point once a profile gets made.

How do I go about "Fetching" the IDs, whenever I pressed the button to fetch the Quest ID, it didn't do anything.

Hoping to see your tutorial on this soon x;

have the quest log up...

Click on the Title under your duty list. not the one the pulls up map the one above. then click fetch.
Interesting. Thanks.
I try running the beta with admin mode but it still crash the game every once in a while. however i can use non beta version whole day without crashing. Any advice on this?
(08-30-2014, 10:37 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  first nvidia gforce experience thats listed to not have installed. Antivirus is listed to not have installed. just because the overlay isnt showing doesnt mean its not running in background.
I think I'll keep my antivirus and get used to the crashes. No big deal, it's only closing the game when I'm away from computer - it's just a bit peculiar.
(08-31-2014, 05:43 AM)EonsTimE Wrote:  
(08-30-2014, 10:37 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  first nvidia gforce experience thats listed to not have installed. Antivirus is listed to not have installed. just because the overlay isnt showing doesnt mean its not running in background.
I think I'll keep my antivirus and get used to the crashes. No big deal, it's only closing the game when I'm away from computer - it's just a bit peculiar.

there are specific things tehy say that dont work with the bot and you have 3 of them. just saying. if you want an AV get windows security esentials for windows 7 or Windows defender for windows 8.
did this update remove the ignore markers setting for the fishbot?