Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
Anyone else having a problem with gathering skills not working on beta?

When I set a gathering skill profile so that it uses Byregot's Ward for e.g to gather extra shards, it just stands there and won't use the skill and won't gather either. Yet if I do it manually it will then proceed to gather no problems until it has enough GP to use it again at which point it will then stand there doing nothing again. I can deactivate the profile and it gathers just fine, just not sure if this is a bug or some setting I am missing.
yes its been talked about several times. beta isnt uptodate like the live version is. If your having issues i suggest using the live version. also do not use EA with the beta version of the bot.
(06-24-2014, 01:34 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  yes its been talked about several times. beta isnt uptodate like the live version is. If your having issues i suggest using the live version. also do not use EA with the beta version of the bot.

Ah ok, thanks Jackie, I did try to search for this problem, but I couldn't find any info relating to this issue.
Also this might be a silly question, but what is "EA" lol
enhanced assist
A couple things i've noticed since the beta was updated:

• Grinding frequency seems off, before the character would grind both FATE's and normal mobs within it's level, now the bot only grinds FATE's and does not attack regular targets and there is no options (that I can see) on the beta anymore that allows you to set parameters to grind regular mobs. Character will now sit there doing nothing even when FATEs are indeed up, will eventually go over sometimes but not always (this was not an issue in the previous build)

• Duty profiles are acting strange, in Lost City the leader will exit prematurely at the 2nd boss and not stay until completion IN BETA however in the regular build it works just fine. This profile worked 100% in previous beta build and now is off.

Another thing, I prefer the beta build mostly because of the "companion" feature, however the regular client does not have this feature unless I cannot see it, will it be added in the future?

Maybe this will help others or the devs themselves, please let me know if you have any other questions or responses for these, Thanks!
(06-30-2014, 10:58 PM)70x7 Wrote:  A couple things i've noticed since the beta was updated:

• Grinding frequency seems off, before the character would grind both FATE's and normal mobs within it's level, now the bot only grinds FATE's and does not attack regular targets and there is no options (that I can see) on the beta anymore that allows you to set parameters to grind regular mobs. Character will now sit there doing nothing even when FATEs are indeed up, will eventually go over sometimes but not always (this was not an issue in the previous build)

• Duty profiles are acting strange, in Lost City the leader will exit prematurely at the 2nd boss and not stay until completion IN BETA however in the regular build it works just fine. This profile worked 100% in previous beta build and now is off.

Another thing, I prefer the beta build mostly because of the "companion" feature, however the regular client does not have this feature unless I cannot see it, will it be added in the future?

Maybe this will help others or the devs themselves, please let me know if you have any other questions or responses for these, Thanks!

you have to set a grind marker if you dont have do fates only checked.
(06-30-2014, 11:08 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(06-30-2014, 10:58 PM)70x7 Wrote:  A couple things i've noticed since the beta was updated:

you have to set a grind marker if you dont have do fates only checked.

I do not have "Fates Only" checked, only "Do Fates", the new beta build wont grind other enemies now, i'm using the exact same settings as I did with previous build. They stopped killing enemies in this build, hope that helps!
yes it will.. you have to drop a grind marker... if you have do fates but not do fates only then you must drop a grind marker to tell the bot where to grind while its not doing fates.
I'm saying the previous build I did not set any grind markers before and it grinded by itself, this current build is not grinding anything and even most of the times when FATEs are up it wont grind.

The previous build under grind had more options like "attack aggro" "proritize claim" etc, this current build does not. Maybe that has something to do with it, i've never set a grind marker nor do I even know how to and the previous build auto grinded for me this current build even the FATEs are not recognized easily, half the time all the bots sit there now even when FATEs are up
those are Enhance assist addon options.

with the base bot you HAVE TO SET a GRIND marker if you want it to GRIND out side of fates. I'm Telling you what you MUST do NOW if you want it to grind when you are NOT doing FATES.