Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
This is corrected in the current code so you'll see it in the next update.
(07-16-2014, 02:58 PM)Ace Wrote:  This is corrected in the current code so you'll see it in the next update.
Hi Ace, can you add in option to use filters too? and option to disable/enable auto-accept/confirm. biggest issue with this is auto-accepting resurrection, it sometimes gets you killed when you don't get the option to manually time when to accept it. I can't find a way to disable this
It's in the Advanced > Assist > QuestHelpers. The filters I have to look into a cleaner way of doing this, since not everybody wants to see those.
Hello if i wanna use the Beta for hunt on ffxiv i need buy a code? or just can use for 3 days for prove it?
You need a code for either version. There is a one day code you can buy to try the bot out.
The recent update fix the target:player / aoe issue. thanks for that. I found a new problem with this update that wasn't before. It is regarding the "Next Skill ID" setting, it waits a full 8 sec before it fires the next skill. For example of Swiftcast > Summon, it would cast swiftcast, wait 8 sec, then cast summon right before swiftcast wears off. I've tested this with other abilities as well with the same result.
[Image: 9NBGAFW.jpg]
I'll have a look at it, I haven't experienced that. Next Skill has to be used somewhat carefully because if the next skill cannot be cast, it will wait about 4 seconds before timing out.

Edit: If you're using one of my profiles, there is a value of 8 on the "secs passed" field on summon that may be what's causing the issue if summon is being repeatedly cast for some reason.
(07-16-2014, 07:18 PM)Ace Wrote:  I'll have a look at it, I haven't experienced that. Next Skill has to be used somewhat carefully because if the next skill cannot be cast, it will wait about 4 seconds before timing out.

Edit: If you're using one of my profiles, there is a value of 8 on the "secs passed" field on summon that may be what's causing the issue if summon is being repeatedly cast for some reason.

Nope, it does that regarless of # of "secs passed". Tested it out with other spells and it does the same thing. For example I make a new profile with only Swiftcast > Potect in the skill manager, it will cast swiftcast wait about 8 secs then cast protect a split second before swiftcast wears off.

Also noticed now that abilities with "Off GCD" checked wont fire either. if unchecked it will.

I made my own profiles for private use, I'll PM you the SCH file
I try to use the beta on a 4 man duty, but my slaves bots didn't see any monsters after teleport. That's strange.

Anyway, can we have a check box to disable auto grouping, release and teleport ? That's annoying as hell when we use the bot while actually half playing.
(07-16-2014, 08:46 PM)Noktam Wrote:  I try to use the beta on a 4 man duty, but my slaves bots didn't see any monsters after teleport. That's strange.

Anyway, can we have a check box to disable auto grouping, release and teleport ? That's annoying as hell when we use the bot while actually half playing.
Make sure you have "Auto-Sync" checked, and if that doesn't work, sync it yourself by rotating or moving your character.