Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
I'm maybe blind, but i did not see any checkbox called "auto-sync"
auto-sync is part of enhanced assist. if you are having trouble with sync do not run the beta and just run the live version of the bot
BTW the "Off GCD" check box means it will fire the ability even when you're in the middle of casting a spell right?
no it means when your skills are on GCD if the ability is an off GCD ability it will only use it when your currently on GCD but not while casting.
oh ok, i thought it acts something spell queuing, cause you can pop Off GCD skills while casting and it uses it immediately after the cast.
After messing around and making some profiles today it would be realllllllllllllllllllly amazing if we could have prioritized killing in the duty profiles. ie; In some special cases its very beneficial to kill mob A before mob B. ID1 before ID2 etc
--I see the loot options got added to beta. Sometimes all the bots dont roll/pass or it takes a really long time. So if there is a second chest, it never opens it/rolls etc. Is there a timer or a way to ensure they roll/pass the first item before opening 2nd chest?

edit: noticed a lot of the time, even before roll options were added that if you alrdy have the item it will keep trying to need/greed.. this is intermittent though and seems to be the reason why the bot gets hung up on rolls.

--Occasionally mobs/chests not appearing using duty, only happens for 1 character and is fixed after manually turning it

priority kills and fixed looting and beta will be my love, thanks again
is there a list of the different duty_tasks? just wondering what sort of "custom" ones can be set up in the beta right now and if interacting with objects can be done yet.
Activating Dev Monitor currently crashes the client
I will add/update one of the posts in the tutorials with the new Duty directives/tasks.