Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Server Exodus FC/LS
I've actually been thinking about switching server for my main char for a while, but I've been apprehensive since I've amassed a lot already on my server, friends, have FC privileges, etc, and I'm just wondering how is it like in the Exodus server/fc? I remember I started in that server, but if I remember correctly, there's also a bunch of nosy bot hunters.
Its not too bad, we actually just started a new fc and the guys in are pretty welcoming. I've never personally had a problem with bot hunters aside from one experience where I was stealth and mining in a low area.
Bump because I can be moving back to this server in a week or two, and at the latest, beginning of next month.

Just wondering if you guys are still farming things?

PS: I PM-ed you, Fest.
did you guys start this up
I'm interested in teaming up if people are still doing it on this server. Currently have 4 accounts done with story, but would like to be able to do things like Shiva EX.
Hey fest I sent you a PM. Not sure if you're still running on exodus, but I'm interested in joining a LS if possible. Send me a PM
I have a chat in exodus! It's just a MNK but I plan on doing more with that char in getting her geared up! I still need those coils! May I join the LS?
I'm not certain that this LS is still around/ever happened, but I'm on Exodus and would love more people to do stuff with.
I'm on exodus send me a PM and we can get something started.
got in contact with someone in Exodus, we could start a linkshell to get some of us grouped together for the dungeon botting. Ill PM you my char name and we can go from there. its still alive