Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
FFXIV Update 08/06/14 1839GMT:
I'm debating whether or not to re-subscribe at the moment. I only use the bot to gather stuff, so I'm wondering if the gathering is still working? Don't really care about duty or fates...mainly just gathering. From this thread, it seems like a lot of things are still broken, but no one has really mentioned gathering.
gathering seems to be working well from my tests. but this was a huge update from SE they changed alot of things.
(06-07-2014, 11:34 PM)tomdal Wrote:  I am having problems running fate on grind mode the toon doesnt move. can anyone confirm that fate grinding is broken?

The 'use mount' seems to be broken, make sure you have that unticked and your toon will run as usual but without using a mount.

(06-07-2014, 11:41 PM)Mischievous Wrote:  I'm debating whether or not to re-subscribe at the moment. I only use the bot to gather stuff, so I'm wondering if the gathering is still working? Don't really care about duty or fates...mainly just gathering. From this thread, it seems like a lot of things are still broken, but no one has really mentioned gathering.

I tried gathering as soon as I managed to log minion in, and it seemed to work just fine, just still the problem with the 'use mount' option, so if you dont mind not using that until it gets fixed you should be okay for gathering.

Oh btw devs, when you look at the drop down box for mounts, it doesnt come up with a proper list, just lots of misc' characters. Dont know if that effects the use of mounts for traveling, but this looks broken too.
when the bot is started for crafting it changes the numbers of required mats to outrageous quantities and stands there saying that you don't have the required mats selected
GetDutyFromID()
works now, returns the same duty code as before

Duty:SelectDuty()
nothing happened.
I'm having an issue with gathering as well.
Intermittently the bot just stops moving after finishing mining a node. I have to manually move it around a bit for it to kick in to gathering again.
I have AFK set to off, so I don't automatically go AFK.
Yeah also having issues with the it not selecting the duty for requeue. Seems to un-check the box so I have to select it myself for each queue.
While gathering, moves to nodes and opens the item screen but does not gather, also doesnt use abilities
-failed with [C:\...\LuaMods\/minionlib/ml_utility.lua]:79: attempt to index local 's' (a nil value)
(06-08-2014, 03:49 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  While gathering, moves to nodes and opens the item screen but does not gather, also doesnt use abilities
-failed with [C:\...\LuaMods\/minionlib/ml_utility.lua]:79: attempt to index local 's' (a nil value)

try disabling the skillmanager it should gather if you do not have a skill proflie loaded.
Please extend until the bot is working correctly.
Duty que and no mount on fate grind are 2 of the largest uses for the both.

Please post once these are updated / working as intended.