Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
FFXIV Update 08/06/14 1839GMT:
Having problem with crafting.It opens the window and sit down then close the window without doing anything.
The skillprofile I am using have only careful synthesis,armorer level 7.
(06-08-2014, 04:04 AM)blarye Wrote:  Please extend until the bot is working correctly.
Duty que and no mount on fate grind are 2 of the largest uses for the both.

Please post once these are updated / working as intended.

everyone wanted the boot noaw!!!! testing needed to be done. I'm using a simple auto clicker atm on the lead bot to click the dungeon in the duty finder to keep it rolling.
bot isn't useing HQ mats even when its selected
(06-08-2014, 04:03 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 03:49 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  While gathering, moves to nodes and opens the item screen but does not gather, also doesnt use abilities
-failed with [C:\...\LuaMods\/minionlib/ml_utility.lua]:79: attempt to index local 's' (a nil value)

try disabling the skillmanager it should gather if you do not have a skill proflie loaded.

I did a fresh reinstall of the beta version, it doesnt allow saving of meshes AT ALL. I loaded up the old one for the area as well as dropped in signature blessed harvest profile and its working again.

I think most of the issues im having in general relate to marker/mesh issues with beta version.. i dont wanna go back to current stable since using it tho><
this one as well. bot will hang when HQ selected.

RE: FFXIV Update 06/06/2014
bot isn't useing HQ mats even when its selected
crafting bot is all over the place atm.

Some items won't craft at all can say walnut macii whatever won't craft along with mahogany lumber. (this can be somewhat remedied with actually clicking synthesize however doing that leads to the bot going a bit crazy and still thinks its not doing its job after starting step 1 then it stops crafting but probably because it does this suddenly and stands up but being stuck in craft mode and can't do anything other than closing the client)

I would have definitely agreed with above poster that this shouldn't have been released yet just too much that is broken at the moment.
crafting is working as intended it seems ^_^

quick question, to run 2 instances of the bot do i need to have a 2nd folder with it or can i use the same folder for all instances i want to open?
Crafting looks all good now (havent obviously tried all crafting scenarios but all good so far)
Thanks for the crafting fix, just looking forward to the mount and duty fix now Expect
Cutesmile

(06-08-2014, 08:33 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  quick question, to run 2 instances of the bot do i need to have a 2nd folder with it or can i use the same folder for all instances i want to open?

To run two instances of the game, you only need to have to two minion keys.
Just run the 2nd game as you did the first and then just run minion once the character is loaded up. Then of course just enter in your 2nd minion code, etc. and you are good to go.

No need to have a second folder for anything, as it uses all the info you have already in your original minion folder.
(06-08-2014, 04:07 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 04:04 AM)blarye Wrote:  Please extend until the bot is working correctly.
Duty que and no mount on fate grind are 2 of the largest uses for the both.

Please post once these are updated / working as intended.

everyone wanted the boot noaw!!!! testing needed to be done. I'm using a simple auto clicker atm on the lead bot to click the dungeon in the duty finder to keep it rolling.

If you have a solution to the duty issue for the less fortunate subscribers on this forum, why not give them a helping hand?
(06-08-2014, 08:36 AM)DragonLogicX Wrote:  Crafting looks all good now (havent obviously tried all crafting scenarios but all good so far)
Thanks for the crafting fix, just looking forward to the mount and duty fix now Expect
Cutesmile

(06-08-2014, 08:33 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  quick question, to run 2 instances of the bot do i need to have a 2nd folder with it or can i use the same folder for all instances i want to open?

To run two instances of the game, you only need to have to two minion keys.
Just run the 2nd game as you did the first and then just run minion once the character is loaded up. Then of course just enter in your 2nd minion code, etc. and you are good to go.

No need to have a second folder for anything, as it uses all the info you have already in your original minion folder.

ty so much i had been using 2 diff folders -.-