Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
FFXIV Update 08/06/14 1839GMT:
jackie1234 Wrote:everyone wanted the boot noaw!!!! testing needed to be done. I'm using a simple auto clicker atm on the lead bot to click the dungeon in the duty finder to keep it rolling.

Thanks for idea :)

For now i'm lazy so using jitbit macro recorder :P Probably autoIT would be better and could use some detection by image but i'm soooo lazy :P
No i can go to bike :D
Guys,
Just comment line 171 on file ffxiv_task_duty.lua, "Duty:ClearDutySelection()"
bot will stop unselect duty, works for me ;)
(06-08-2014, 04:03 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 03:49 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  While gathering, moves to nodes and opens the item screen but does not gather, also doesnt use abilities
-failed with [C:\...\LuaMods\/minionlib/ml_utility.lua]:79: attempt to index local 's' (a nil value)

try disabling the skillmanager it should gather if you do not have a skill proflie loaded.

Jackie i got this working by re installing the entire bot, after changing the profile it stops working again, to be exact it does the following:

-Runs to node, opens gather window- does nothing.
If i manually hit the WARD skill, it will proceed to gather until ward is ready to be used again. If i manually use WARD, it will continue this loop.
is duty being fixed anytime soon? Starting to lose money now yet your charging us still....and some of you are on vacation and shit slowing everything down, you guys should just throw us a week or two of time because 4 days now is like 40 dollars or so I've lost. I'm sure others are losing it too. I dont want some bs work around like using an auto clicker or deleting something or commenting something myself. Paying product, its part of the base bot, i want it fixed thanks guys =).
the bot got updated its working duty
Not sure if this is a new bug or not, I just purchased this yesterday :D

Sometimes after leaving a duty or teleporting Player.buffs will stop getting updated.

It isn't a huge problem, but my character will sit there and cast aetherflow over and over until I restart :P

Code:
function mymodule.OnUpdateHandler( Event, ticks )
    if ( mymodule.running and ticks - mymodule.lastticks > 500 ) then
        mymodule.lastticks = ticks

local afbuff = false
        if ( Player.buffs ) then
            for i, buff in ipairs(Player.buffs) do
                if (buff.id ==  304) then
                    afbuff = true
                end
            end
        end

if (not afbuff) then
            local afspell = ActionList:Get(166)
            if (afspell.isready) then
                afspell:Cast()
                d("Casting Aetherflow")
            end
        end
    end        
end
if its updated for duty selection then it isnt working no update today for now.
ITS LIKE YOUR ALWAYS STUCK IN SECOND GEAARRRRR, WHEN IT HASN'T BEEN YOUR DAY OR MONTH OR EVEN YOU YEAAARRR, ILL BEE THEREEEE FOOOOR YOUUUUU.
I have updated the bot to the latest release, duty auto select still doesn't work (attempting to use the LCoA half duty).
Duty auto selection will be broken until at least tomorrow. You should be able to do duties the old way (by manually selecting the duty) until then.