Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[request] Gathering: 3 priorities
I've found some nodes where I'd like to prioritize 3 different items but I'm not able to. Or maybe just blacklist a certain item would work too.
the way the priority works is at the marker you go to the node if Item 1 is there it gathers it if not it gathers item 2. the only time ive seen this is when you are gathering crystals, typically the type of node always has the same items as every other node in that level range in that spot that the marker hits. i
I wanted to avoid crystals and get one of two items, but then very rarely grade 6 carbonized matter pops up. I want to prioritize that. It seems to pop up only like 1-2 percent of the time and is difficult to get.
ah I see
I don't think this would be a perfect solution but it may work:

Set up two markers in the same spot: Marker A and B

Set both of their times to 500 sec or how much you want for bot to change gather item.

In both of the markers A and B write the Matter (or how is that item called) in item priority 1

In item priority 2 for marker A write one of the gathering items and in marker B item priority 2 write another item

In conclusion this will allow you to gather that rare item and also gather the other to items you want

Make sure to set up markers to marker list
Could you not just edit ffxiv_task_gather.lua and add item id (10386) under gardening or chocobo items then just check gather gardening/chocobo items on marker?

Code:
ffxiv_task_gather.chocoboItems = {
    [10094] = true,
    [10095] = true,
    [10096] = true,
    [10097] = true,
    [10098] = true,
}

to:
Code:
ffxiv_task_gather.chocoboItems = {
    [10094] = true,
    [10095] = true,
    [10096] = true,
    [10097] = true,
    [10098] = true,
    [10386] = true,
}

p.s. I know this doesn't fix your problem but it may serve as a temp solution. Untested btw.