Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS
what do you mean by freeze? the game freezes?
he don't move to anywhere, just still stopped
do you have a navmesh loaded for the zone you are in? what zone are you in and what are you trying to do?
Hi there, is there a way to check for the reason why the bot crashes?

My OS is Windows 8. I am using windowed mode, no antivirus that I am aware of aside from the existing window one, AFK mode has been disabled. Occasionally it still crashes while crafting or gathering.

Also, I am not able to login through the launcher, it keeps telling me that my details are incorrect but I am sure they are correct. Using the launcher to log in causes my account to get locked.
Got to make sure the launcher has correct username and password. You can open your account file in the bot folder and confirm the info is correct. Also make sure the launcher is pointed to the ffxiv.exe in the correct install location.
I am sure the info is correct, and I have also pointed it at the correct ffxiv.exe. Right now though, my primary concern is that it continues to crash despite the settings ><
I have been using this bot for a while but now I cannot seem to get it started at all today, it gets stuck on lauching after 6 seconds. I haven't change a single setting or installed anything new on my pc.
(05-13-2015, 12:35 PM)LuckyNumberSlevin Wrote:  I have been using this bot for a while but now I cannot seem to get it started at all today, it gets stuck on lauching after 6 seconds. I haven't change a single setting or installed anything new on my pc.

What AV do you have installed?
Cichard, is there a way to check why the bot keeps forcing the game to close? I was using the bot to craft and it keeps making the game close in around 5 minutes. It also happens occasionally during gathering.

- My game is set to Windowed Mode.
- The bot is installed in C:\Self Created Folder
- No gamepad or legacy mode
- Only Windows Defender with Windows 8
- AFK Mode has been disabled
how many bots are you running?

Do you have mumble, teamspeak running?

Do you have WTFast or Pingzapper, or any other type of vpn or vps or ping related stuff running?

are you using any of the multibox controller addon stuff?-