Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS
(05-13-2015, 01:52 PM)Cichard Wrote:  how many bots are you running?

Do you have mumble, teamspeak running?

Do you have WTFast or Pingzapper, or any other type of vpn or vps or ping related stuff running?

Just 1, no teamspeak or mumble.

As for WTFAST, I normally have it running, sometimes the game closes down and sometimes it doesn't. However I don't have it running today and it still crashes.
well most times the bot gets closed down its either a disconnect from the server or the bot cannot communicate with the minion auth server. So if WTF isnt set up correctly "choose a stable path" then when WTFast switches you over, you will get your bot closed out. Same goes with out running it. If you have a poor connection and have packet loss and cannot communicate with the Minion Auth server then you will get a bot that closes out. the bot tries about every 5min to comunicate with the auth server.

are you running the GUI_launcher or are you using the attach bot button?
(05-13-2015, 02:02 PM)Cichard Wrote:  well most times the bot gets closed down its either a disconnect from the server or the bot cannot communicate with the minion auth server. So if WTF isnt set up correctly "choose a stable path" then when WTFast switches you over, you will get your bot closed out. Same goes with out running it. If you have a poor connection and have packet loss and cannot communicate with the Minion Auth server then you will get a bot that closes out. the bot tries about every 5min to comunicate with the auth server.

Ah I am using the attach bot function, I don't think my connection's poor though. I mean the game runs smoothly and doesn't crash without the bot.
(05-13-2015, 02:54 PM)ilovetaufu Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 02:02 PM)Cichard Wrote:  well most times the bot gets closed down its either a disconnect from the server or the bot cannot communicate with the minion auth server. So if WTF isnt set up correctly "choose a stable path" then when WTFast switches you over, you will get your bot closed out. Same goes with out running it. If you have a poor connection and have packet loss and cannot communicate with the Minion Auth server then you will get a bot that closes out. the bot tries about every 5min to comunicate with the auth server.

Ah I am using the attach bot function, I don't think my connection's poor though. I mean the game runs smoothly and doesn't crash without the bot.

then why use WTFast?

I would suggest using the Gui_launcher and set up the bot. then it will tell you in the log/info tab why the bot crashed.

and ofc it doesnt crash with out the bot, its not trying to contact the auth server.
I just wanted to add to the list of things that mess with the bot attaching - Raptr desktop that comes with the newest versions of the catalyst control center cause this to happen also.
Hi,

I've just installed this one. And tryed it a few on quests. But now I swapped job, and set the bot to right city, area etc. But when I want to start the bot, I can't locate the launcher. I have gone true all of my folders, no place to be found. Where is the game launcher hidden?

And a few questions.

1. This can do fates according to your level?
2. Can this make the main storyline quests?
3. Craftings, can you be 0 and it starts from there?

Thanks!
(05-27-2015, 10:41 AM)Dreamteam Wrote:  Hi,

I've just installed this one. And tryed it a few on quests. But now I swapped job, and set the bot to right city, area etc. But when I want to start the bot, I can't locate the launcher. I have gone true all of my folders, no place to be found. Where is the game launcher hidden?

And a few questions.

1. This can do fates according to your level?
2. Can this make the main storyline quests?
3. Craftings, can you be 0 and it starts from there?

Thanks!

there are tutorials in this section of the forums on how to set up fates, quests and crafting, even videos.

The launcher is where you installed it..... all you did was download a .rar file create the folder your self and extracted the .rar file in that folder. There is no instalation, there is no hidden folder. Its exactly where you created the folder. Which you should of created it C:\minion if you followed the instructions of this tutorial.
(05-13-2015, 03:03 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 02:54 PM)ilovetaufu Wrote:  

then why use WTFast?

I would suggest using the Gui_launcher and set up the bot. then it will tell you in the log/info tab why the bot crashed.

and ofc it doesnt crash with out the bot, its not trying to contact the auth server.

Sorry for the late response! It's just a habit now to use WTFast. I tried testing it without WTFast and with it, and I found out that the game closes every 7-15 minutes without WTFast. That is probably due to my ISP's IP constantly changing every few minutes. I don't suppose there's a way to prevent it?
if you use WTFast and set it to use a specific ip so it doesnt change ip address that should fix it.
I just installed the bot and I just can't attach it to the running process, it cause the game to close. It doesn't matter if I run the bot as administrator or not.

I'm running on Windows 8.1 64 bits, antivirus disabled and all requirements installed.