Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS
well what AV do you have? its says right in the setup guide, that disable isnt enough, that you need to uninstall it unless its windows defender.

do you have CCC, Nvida gamers Experience, Mumble, Teamspeak running?
Hello, has there been any changes to the Fishing Market List? I have both Eastern La Noscea North and South Bloodshore placed in the list, but when one marker time runs out, the character still continues to stay at the same spot and continues to fish. Previously it would just move to the other fishing spot.
Single marker will stay in 1 spot regardless of timer. Marker list will swap between markers within your lvl range once the timer ends.
Thanks! I forgot to change the lvl, now it works!
hi. so today my bot wasnt working. yes because of the expansion. but i had the older one installed. so i downloaded the new bot which now has new look and supports all the bots. andi read the instructions on how to install and what to uninstall if need be. so i uninstalled AVG, Fraps, Malware bytes Antimalware. and installed the microsoft etentials. and yes i installed all the said updates in the how to guide for this new bot. i use windows 7 64bit. the prob is when i log in the game and attatch the bot it tries to start, i can see the black lines which it normally does before showing the UI. but the UI does not show. i have the bot installed on C drive as FFXIVMinion folder. and have configured the ffxiv.exe in the settings. i still have the advanced systemcare installed do i also need to uninstall that too or no. i have tried restarting my pc several times also
because the bot is not uptodate for the patch yet. you cant use the bot yet.....
Might someone have an explanation why my bot won't attach? I've used it plenty of times pre-3.0 but when trying to attach it to the client I get an empty pid dropdown. I thought it had to do with the new patch but I found out the bot was up and running.

[Image: 2ni9kw3.jpg]
because you are not suppose to be using gui_launcher. use the minionAPP its the new launcher.
I downloaded the new minion app launcher and just noticed that I can't attach the app to running process manually like the previous gui launcher can do. I don' know if I'm just missing something but can someone please help me. I can't add my account because I'm using the SQEX Token.
Having this problem as well.. not sure what I am doing wrong ...

http://imgur.com/lYKNxPV