Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS
(06-22-2015, 10:04 PM)Rem3352 Wrote:  I downloaded the new minion app launcher and just noticed that I can't attach the app to running process manually like the previous gui launcher can do. I don' know if I'm just missing something but can someone please help me. I can't add my account because I'm using the SQEX Token.

then just manually attach, fill out the key info but not the SE account info. this is discussed several times already. it then gives you the 'attach buttonthis was even talked about twice in this thread.
Bot worked flawesly for me last 3 days (auto logged me to game and attached).
Now it dont work, bot log me to title screen, minion app says that bot is attached, but it dont log in characterand i dont see attached bot.
there was a patch to the game, the bot will need to be updated
I would like to do the auto-log in, but it keeps saying that I have game login or password incorrect.

I know the account information is correct but most likely i feel that i'm placing it in the wrong place?

So here:

Game Account: SE ID ?
Game password: SE password ?
Character name: FF14 character name ?

I'm sure this is the correct way, if not can someone please tell me what im doing wrong.

Thank you
1. Launch from the game launcher then leave.
2. Relaunch the mmominion and retry.

If not working, try again in some minuts.
I manage to get into the game with the bot, But I only got teleport and multibot setting and a few more... where grind? assist? duty? :(
drop down menu...
(06-23-2015, 12:20 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(06-22-2015, 10:04 PM)Rem3352 Wrote:  I downloaded the new minion app launcher and just noticed that I can't attach the app to running process manually like the previous gui launcher can do. I don' know if I'm just missing something but can someone please help me. I can't add my account because I'm using the SQEX Token.

then just manually attach, fill out the key info but not the SE account info. this is discussed several times already. it then gives you the 'attach buttonthis was even talked about twice in this thread.

Attach does not work. if you make account and leave SE info out it does not work too
sure attach works, im using it
(06-26-2015, 06:31 PM)Cichard Wrote:  sure attach works, im using it

There is no option in drop down. If you input the process manually the following happens:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ..(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)