Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS
(06-26-2015, 06:36 PM)d4bidden Wrote:  
(06-26-2015, 06:31 PM)Cichard Wrote:  sure attach works, im using it

There is no option in drop down. If you input the process manually the following happens:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ..(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

(06-15-2015, 03:32 PM)Cichard Wrote:  when you say SE key are you talking about teh one time password? if thats the case there is your issue you need to remove the 1 time password its not needed anyways, no one is gonna steal your account if you do not share your info.

But if you want to use one time password and still use the window layout. you do it like this.

Launch the game by hand.

[Image: 3njTLh1.png]

then use teh attach button.

then in your window layout

[Image: DJR3zXn.png]

select the keycode instead of account name just like you normaly would.

as shown here this is how you get the attach button, it does work. you just fill out minion info but dont fill out server or SE account info. launch the bot normaly loggin to the game and use attach button then select the PID of the game window. simple as that.
Does the bot currently supports DX11 of the game?
(06-28-2015, 04:39 AM)miquinee Wrote:  Does the bot currently supports DX11 of the game?

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-DirectX-...#pid101122
Hi, I've gone through the instructions and have read through all the notes and replies, I'm on Win 7 64bit. Made sure I have all requirements met and up to date. i have MSE and is up to date, Only thing I use is teamspeek and i've closed that out just in case. I'm using one key on the account. The game is in windowed mode in F disk. I've reinstalled the bot in C in a clean folder. I've doing it with attach and this is where I get stuck:

I launch the game I wait until I'm in the game, open the GUI (as admin) and attach the bot, then i get this massage "game started without bot" . no error. and nothing happens.
are you using gui_launcher.exe or MinionApp.exe?
(07-05-2015, 12:56 PM)Cichard Wrote:  are you using gui_launcher.exe or MinionApp.exe?

minionapp.exe
open a topic in the support section of the forums, not the tutorial, answer all the questions in the sticky and ill help you figure out whats going on.
(07-05-2015, 01:11 PM)Cichard Wrote:  open a topic in the support section of the forums, not the tutorial, answer all the questions in the sticky and ill help you figure out whats going on.

ok i did
Do I have to buy 2 key codes in case I want to attach the bots to 2 FF14 accounts which are running on 1 PC ?
I remember It worked before but I cant do it now.
How can I do it ??
1key=1account at a single time
2keys=2 accounts at a single time