Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS
(09-27-2014, 12:24 AM)aiyijd01 Wrote:  Hi,

I just want to make sure. Since FFXIV now always need one time password, the feature to launch bot using Minion launcher is not possible, right? Or I did something wrong?

tried to log in using Minion Launcher, but it just said "invalid"

here is how I filled in the "Add Account"

- Account Name: My FFXIV Account Name.
- Password: My FFXIV Account Password.
- Server Name: Tonberry
- Character Name: Firstname Lastname
- Keycode: The Minion-Keycode I bought.
- Forum Password: The MMOMinion Forum Password.
- Datacenter: Elemental

I saved those. and try to click "Start". And it just said, invalid.

Oh, and yes, I am using one time password, since what I know, it's a must have now to play FFXIV.

You are correct. You can't use Launcher with one time pass. There is no way the bot can by pass that or even know your one time pass.

I just want to make sure. Since FFXIV now always need one time password, the feature to launch bot using Minion launcher is not possible, right? Or I did something wrong?

- Server Name: Tonberry
- Character Name: Firstname Lastname
- Datacenter: Elemental

Oh, and yes, I am using one time password, since what I know, it's a must have now to play FFXIV.

why is it a must have? i have 32 accounts with FFXIV and i do not have a one time pass and play just fine
I don't really understand about that. but since I bought ffxiv account a few month ago, I just followed the instruction. And it never gives an option not to use one time password.
so as I read the forum, I was confused that it seems that ffxiv can be played without one time password.
(09-27-2014, 11:42 AM)aiyijd01 Wrote:  I don't really understand about that. but since I bought ffxiv account a few month ago, I just followed the instruction. And it never gives an option not to use one time password.
so as I read the forum, I was confused that it seems that ffxiv can be played without one time password.

correct one time password is not needed. Not sure who told you it was needed if anything on this website its said many times not to use one time token.
Question to make sure, couldn't find a note to that:

To run 2 CharsBots on the same PC it is needed to buy 2 Keycodes, right? Or do you need to buy a 2nd one just for another PC?
(10-03-2014, 06:47 AM)Leon Wrote:  Question to make sure, couldn't find a note to that:

To run 2 Chars on the same PC it is needed to buy 2 Keycodes, right? Or do you need to buy a 2nd for another PC?

If you are running two bots at the same time then you need two codes.
(10-03-2014, 06:47 AM)Leon Wrote:  Question to make sure, couldn't find a note to that:

To run 2 CharsBots on the same PC it is needed to buy 2 Keycodes, right? Or do you need to buy a 2nd one just for another PC?

you can run as many bots on 1 computer as your computer can handle but you will need 1 game key and 1 Bot key per client that you want to launch at the same time. So if you want 10 bots running at once you will need 10 game and 10 bot key codes. does matter if thats 1 computer all 10 or 2 computers 5 and 5.
(09-27-2014, 01:20 AM)random73 Wrote:  

- Server Name: Tonberry (wrote it)
- Character Name: Firstname Lastname (between first name and last name, I put a space)
- Datacenter: Elemental (chose it)

You are correct. You can't use Launcher with one time pass. There is no way the bot can by pass that or even know your one time pass.

OK, I have succesfully removed my One-Time-Password. Tried to log in without opening the client. it said "invalid" again.

I tried to check and uncheck "Attach", but it still doesn't work. Can you tell me, what is wrong with I did?
Invalid account means the info you are putting in to the GUI_laucher Field is incorrect.
Thanks for the reply Cutesmile

more question Expect

Can the bot launched without turning on the FFXIV Client? cuz it's kinda hard work for a laptop to be on 24/7, but if it doesn't need to turn on the FFXIV client, it will lessen the burden of my laptop Snicker