Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS
...... its a client based bot so yes you have to launch the client.
Doesnt work. Manually starting the game and then attaching doesnt work either. Been at it for hours, doesnt matter what i do or what i remove or what i update it just doesnt want to work. Even had people who use this helping and theyre just as lost as i am at this point.
well doesnt work, doesnt work for me to be able to help you. "Where doesnt it work" what part are you getting stuc at. What are you trying to do. I need detail. so with so little detail you gave me ill start with the basics.

Did you install all the required files. the .net c++ direct x 9?
Did you uninstall your Anti virus and install MSE?
Are you running any type of overlay programs? (mumble, teamspeak, fraps,Gforce experience as examples)
Are you running the bot as admin and setting up the gui_launcher with the correct info?
When using the attach button are you fully logged into the game before you try and attach the bot.
OK so after messing with it for hours, I thought the smartest thing to do would be just reformat the hard drive and a do a fresh windows install because it was time anyway. So now mmominion says "invalid account" which makes sense obviously because I reformatted so where do we go from here?
Invalid Account means it can't login to the game. Log into the game and verify the status of your account.
I did, tells you to pick the type of world you want, shows a cut scene and then your character pops up. I logged in, the UI is all default, everything is default but with my original character of course then I logged out and tried with mmominion.

Well it lets me use it after im already logged in which works for me, Thank you, appreciate the help. I'll figure out the log in thing later.
invalid account means you put the info incorrectly into your account. So either the password is incorrect or your user name is incorrect or you are using the one time password.
Hello MMOMinion team,

I was just wondering if the bot was down due to the newest patch, I tried to attach the minion and it crashes out my client.

Thanks!
(10-28-2014, 01:19 PM)Tyrnan Wrote:  Hello MMOMinion team,

I was just wondering if the bot was down due to the newest patch, I tried to attach the minion and it crashes out my client.

Thanks!

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Bot-Status3

subscribe to this announcment thread....
Thanks for the quick response Jackie. Have a beer.