Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4+ account issues
Hey guys,

I know I have read this somewhere, but I spent the better part of an hour and just cant seem to find it. Anyhow, my issue is I have 5 accounts 4 running duty in sastasha leveling and doing it awesomely (Thank You Jackie) and the 5th with no minion running currently. My issue is after about 10 minutes one of the 4 will just close out. I was using auto repair, but I have since just gone back to vanilla and I still have the issue. I can run 4 no problem but once I launch my fifth client and play for about 20 minutes one will shut down. Any ideas or link to a thread that deals with this that I might have missed?
what does the log say in hte launcher.
im almost sure you used 2x the same key by mistake
The logs in my launcher are actually empty. And I thought I was using the same ID or something to launch the bot as well, but I have 5 license and im not even loading the bot on my fifth right now. once I launce client 5 from ISBoxer it works for about 10 minutes and then one is gone.
are you seeting up each account 1 by 1 in the gui_launcher and launching them via the Start button?
I have actually been launching the 4 farming accounts using IS and once they are all logged I attached the bot from the launcher based on the PID. and once the 4 are off and running I launch the 5th through IS. I have all the accounts set up in the launcher and can run them that way with the start button, but I lose performance and what not from them not being placed in IS display setup.
ah so it is possible that you are using the same key codes delete all your cfg files in the main folder and reenter your keys/password.
Nailed it.... the first time I ran #5 it worked fine, but I had to "log in" using a key and password. It seems I added #5 to my launcher and just copied the wrong key.

Thanks much*